Tremaine Edmunds will be playing in the Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

It looks like 100 percent of the Bills are in the pro bowl.  Or 100 percent of the Bills not getting surgery that is.

But congrats to Edmunds.  Well deserved.  Yeah, not great against the run but the modern MLB’s all seem to be deficient there.   

8 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Honestly, I'm shocked. He's a very average player as is his fellow 2018 1st rounder. Congrats, though. Perhaps this will help his development somehow.

No offense, but how would a glorified pickup game help his development ?

20 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Wow, I'm sorry but he is not deserving of a ProBowl invite. Congrats for him. Everything I've read is he is a good student of the game and puts in the work to get better. 

15 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Honestly, I'm shocked. He's a very average player as is his fellow 2018 1st rounder. Congrats, though. Perhaps this will help his development somehow.

GTHO!

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's crazy that some people are saying this isn't a deserved honor.  He was voted as a 1st Alternate.  Meaning if someone gets hurt or doesn't want to play then he gets an invite.  It's a very well deserved honor.  Yes, he is nowhere near his celing which should scare the crap out of the league.  He's 21, a pro bowler and still has a lot to learn.  I'll take that all day ?.  

• Thank you (+1) 2