Tremaine Edmunds will be playing in the Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I honestly would rather he didn’t play. It’s such a waste. I get they don’t exactly play hard or anything but I would rather nobody risk any kind of injury for a worthless game. 
I wish they would just do skills competitions for everyone. I would enjoy that more. Less risk of injuries 

Congrats! Awesome news for Edmunds. Have a great trip....and skip the game!  This isn’t baseball. If you play hard (and even if you don’t!) there is risk of getting hurt. If they DON’T play hard, why bother? It’s just a joke! I think the spelling bee idea from @Jauronimowould be FAR more entertaining! I mean, I might actually WATCH some of that! 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Congrats! Awesome news for Edmunds. Have a great trip....and skip the game!  This isn’t baseball. If you play hard (and even if you don’t!) there is risk of getting hurt. If they DON’T play hard, why bother? It’s just a joke! I think the spelling bee idea from @Jauronimowould be FAR more entertaining! I mean, I might actually WATCH some of that! 

I too would enjoy the spelling bee. See how many of these guys actually went to class and how many got free grades. 

First word.. Contract 

Second word.. Guaranteed 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

Totally agree.  You can't play football half speed and non-contact like you can in the hockey or basketball all star game.  Either let them play flag football or move away from a football contest all together.  

An AFC vs. NFC variety competition would be perfect.  20 events, everyone must participate.  I want to see an Olineman teamed with a kicker in the 2 legged race.  I want to see DBs v WRs in the potato sack race.  A hotdog eating competition.  Limbo.  Duck duck goose.  You name it.  The more ridiculous the better and I guarantee it'd be 5x as entertaining as the farce we call the Pro Bowl. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I too would enjoy the spelling bee. See how many of these guys actually went to class and how many got free grades. 

First word.. Contract 

Second word.. Guaranteed 

Can you give me the origin, please? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I honestly would rather he didn’t play. It’s such a waste. I get they don’t exactly play hard or anything but I would rather nobody risk any kind of injury for a worthless game. 
I wish they would just do skills competitions for everyone. I would enjoy that more. Less risk of injuries 

The game is silly and the skills competition proves zip and is boring! Forget the whole thing!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

To answer Yolo's question about the youngest ever to play in the pro bowl: I did a bit of research, and the best I could come up with is that Larry Fitzgerald was younger than Tremaine when he played in his first pro bowl by a bit shy of four months.  Fitzgerald was named as a rookie following his rookie season in 2004.  He was 21 at the time and would not turn 22 until August 31.  Tremaine is 21, but turns 22 on May 2nd.  If there was anyone younger than Fitzgerald, I've not been able to identify him.

• Thank you (+1) 1