Tremaine Edmunds will be playing in the Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

I honestly would rather he didn’t play. It’s such a waste. I get they don’t exactly play hard or anything but I would rather nobody risk any kind of injury for a worthless game. 
I wish they would just do skills competitions for everyone. I would enjoy that more. Less risk of injuries 

Good for the kid. He took a nice step this year. He remains frustrating at times in run defense but I think we just have to accept he is never going to excel at that. What he does in the pass game in taking away passing lanes and pursuit in coverage is rare skill. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Good for the kid. He took a nice step this year. He remains frustrating at times in run defense but I think we just have to accept he is never going to excel at that. What he does in the pass game in taking away passing lanes and pursuit in coverage is rare skill. 

Absolutely. And at the end of the day, in the 2020 and beyond version of the NFL, his rare ability to massively impact the opponent's passing game outweighs his run game struggles.

There was recently a chart showing that the Bills had 6 DBs on the field the LEAST of any team in the NFL in 2019 -- Edmunds and Milano allow them to do this.

Here's hoping Edmunds' run defense improves over time. After all, he's still younger than much of the upcoming rookie draft class. Still, he'll likely never be an elite run defender based on his size and body profile alone. I have to imagine that a player as tall as he is will more often than not get out-leveraged in the "low man wins" game of blocking and block shedding.

• Like (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I honestly would rather he didn’t play. It’s such a waste. I get they don’t exactly play hard or anything but I would rather nobody risk any kind of injury for a worthless game. 
I wish they would just do skills competitions for everyone. I would enjoy that more. Less risk of injuries 

Skills competition and then an NFC v AFC dodgeball game.  Or a spelling bee.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You should join them with your fire takes.  Don't come back B word

Yeah, that was a super molten hot take right there--I really went way out on a limb with that one.  Good pickup.

And.. "B word"?  ouch!  If you cut me, do I not bleed?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Still so young and just scratching the surface of his potential......love how these young guys are taking big steps forward year to year.

13 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The pro bowl must be moving him to DE.

They'd better not or the Predator will feast.   What a natural, Bryce Paup like edge guy he could be with some refinement.  Bendy, quick, strong.

We seem to only blitz him in the gaps but once awhile it would be nice to line him up over a TE and send him.

• Like (+1) 2