Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

23 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm meh to the entire thing.

Yup. Totally silly. Here in Rochester, multiple Police Chiefs were on the radio and said they get abused all the time but arresting the people doing it is silly as they’re drunk most of the time. 

They also said if you’re a cop, you have to gauge the environment you’re in and, in that room, I’d expect anything and be prepared to let it go. This is goofy...as was OBJ. Colossal stupidity all around. 

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Be careful, you all might need to learn to love OBJ in a couple of months. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the Bills made a move to get him.

Seriously? Just in your gut or are you in the know?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time I go to the Dentist, I always wake up with my shirt untucked.  So now I just don’t tuck it anymore.

To be clear, not wearing pants is NOT the same thing as not tucking your shirt in. 

10 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Yup. Totally silly. Here in Rochester, multiple Police Chiefs were on the radio and said they get abused all the time but arresting the people doing it is silly as they’re drunk most of the time. 

They also said if you’re a cop, you have to gauge the environment you’re in and, in that room, I’d expect anything and be prepared to let it go. This is goofy...as was OBJ. Colossal stupidity all around. 

Seriously? Just in your gut or are you in the know?

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

he just reeks of process

Total speculation on my part to be clear....it just makes a ton of sense. 

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Could OBJ possibly be a bigger “EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!!!” douchenozzle?

The big spotlight is on these kids that just won a title and he’s running around doing everything possible to take it away from them. What a jerk.

He reminds me of the kid that keeps showing up at high school parties even tho he graduated 2 years ago, because no one at his college likes him.

I get alum hanging on the sideline, AWAY from the team. But if I were the coach, no way do I allow him or anyone else in the locker room. This aint your team, this aint your victory. You're a fan now like anyone else. Go win a Super Bowl, OBJ.

I dont agree with the cop or arrest warrant here either.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He reminds me of the kid that keeps showing up at high school parties even tho he graduated 2 years ago, because no one at his college likes him.

I get alum hanging on the sideline, AWAY from the team. But if I were the coach, no way do I allow him or anyone else in the locker room. This aint your team, this aint your victory. You're a fan now like anyone else. Go win a Super Bowl, OBJ.

I dont agree with the cop or arrest warrant here either.

I wanted to :lol: and give you the :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1