Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I live in a society that military trained cops shoot their own citizens far too often with immunity. Hide behind the terrorist threat if you must to justify that cops are now in the military side if the ledger not the citizen side.

In this case they should have been outside the room controlling access if necessary. The school officials should be responsible for the cigar issue, not a rent a cop. Don't  justify para military police with the " with the what would happen if the superdome burned down card ". You sound like an 8 year old.

It is the school who should be charged. They allowed the cop in. They allowed the idiot in. They allowed the cigars and the booze for minors. They allowed the ego centric celebration on public property. 

Was this man a police officer or a security guard? He is referred to as both on this page. Which one is correct? It matters.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I see this stuff, and then reading the comments to the tweets, it is clear to me that the line between right and wrong, good behavior and bad, has been moved and is blurred.  Today people see things so differently and social media provides a forum.  

Allowances have always been made for certain people, for celebrity, money, etc.  OBJ is a troubled soul.  

29 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Imagine if the cop was female? He'd have been executed by now

Maybe so and that is precisely the dilemma today.  Is it more wrong to slap a female cops butt than a male?   What about a black male cop?  Why should any of that even matter?  

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, JerseyBills said:

That is such a clown move , I'd be embarrassed if he was a Bill. He looks like a 17 year old that can't hold his liquor, trying to get laughs from his friends. Smh

....butt slapping arrest and threats of arresting LSU players for smoking victory cigars?...NawLeans finest hard at work.....

On 1/17/2020 at 8:41 AM, YoloinOhio said:

to be fair, neck is a... special... LSU tradition and he’s had a history of fun with the band regarding it. Last year(?) he offered to pay any fines associated if they would. 

On 1/17/2020 at 10:26 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently the LSU fans, band members etc appeared very uncomfortable around him and that he made a total fool out of himself. There were other former LSU players there who managed to celebrate without an arrest warrant and ncaa violations. Grow up Odell. 

In context, the band video has been an ongoing joke for quite some time. 

For those saying the university was worried or there were possible NCAA punishments for smoking or...

i present you the official LSU football Twitter 

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSUfootball/status/1216976750007214080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1216976750007214080&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fsports%2Fncaaf%2Fsec%2F2020%2F01%2F17%2Flsu-football-dancing-white-house-video-gemi-bordelon-get-gat%2F4505304002%2F

the security gusts was overzealous

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Its pretty clear Beckham is a giant douche and was on something other than alcohol.  But Clay Travis is almost as big of a douche.  His whole career is built on stuff like this.  

I mean it’s not impressive behavior but for years he’s tried to get the band to play neck when he attends games. So it’s not like this is particularly outlandish behavior in that context. If he was doing out of the blue itd raise more eyebrows 

Edited by NoSaint