Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

To be fair to OBJ, this is the closest to being in a championship locker room he'll ever get.

BTW, for you kids out there.  Don't strike a cop because this one might not be as forgiving.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

BTW, for you kids out there.  Don't strike a cop because this one might not be as forgiving.

Agreed. Never, ever touch a cop. However, this arrest warrant is a waste of time, money, and bad feelings. We forgot how to de-escalate things in this country.

• Like (+1) 1

OBJ is an ass, handing out cash on the field, inserting himself into the locker room scene by smacking a cop on the backside, and just drawing attention to himself trying to steal the spotlight from the team. He had absolutely nothing to do with their success or victory but couldn't resist making it about himself.

Nothing but a fine will result from his smacking the cop but I don't blame the cop for pressing it. Why let a wise ass punk like OBJ get away with such disrespect.

17 hours ago, H2o said:

Some dorkish Clemson fan cop in the back trying to break up the festivities, harassing the kid in the locker room. This is about as stupid as it gets. 

Why is a cop in the locker room?

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

Why is a cop in the locker room?

It was just a Superdome security guard as I guess they were called upon because they were smoking cigars in the locker room of a smoke free facility.  

All I want now is for Stefanski to show up in public with a "Cop started it" shirt.

31 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

The guy isn't a real police officer, either, he's a security guard busybody.

Next thing you know he'll being suing OBJ for damages.

OBJ was a drunk idiot, but this guy is an over-officious punk.

Who knows what goes through someone’s mind maybe you’re right OBJ= $$$$

For my money, OBJ is crazier than AB. Both need institutionalization in padded rooms, where raw meat is thrown in daily, but neither should be allowed contact with other humans. Screw their psychological impairments. Their presence impairs all others.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, LB48 said:

who REALLY cares?  A bunch of small time thugs who are looking for the big bucks and it should matter to actual FOOTBALL fans???

This @Hapless Bills Fan is a legitimate instance of what you and I were talking about a couple of days a go. 

LB48, this is just a ridiculous statement. 

Edited by H2o

What is wrong with this idiot?

I was expecting some good looking female officer.

Instead its a wrinkly old guy WTF?

Throw the whole library at him not just the book ;) 

The man is deranged and needs mental help......maybe he mistook him for Tom Coughlin ? ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

The cop in question seems to be belligerently looking for alcohol. Why is he even in that locker room? so he kind of deserves some comeuppance. An ass slap is not really my first choice for that but he seems like he is being a dick. Of course with OBJ around anything can happened. At least he didn't grab the cops cojones.

there are so many "stories" out there

I had "heard" he was telling them not to smoke cigars in the building because it was against the law or fire code or whatever.

To reiterate OBJ hit the guy harder than one would normally do when saying "Nice Job".  

Maybe OBJ was too far into the alcohol himself. 

The celebration was about the LSU team / players and not OBJ 

Yet OBJ was making it about himself. 

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

To be fair to OBJ, this is the closest to being in a championship locker room he'll ever get AGAIN.

FIFY 

10 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

This has to be a joke. 

Threatening arrest for smoking cigars and now this.  

NOLA cops are over zealous and out of control. It’s time for a full department review. 

they’ve been under pretty intense federal scrutiny for a long time... with, admittedly a lot of reform successes.

that said, everything about this clip was 2 parties seeking to elevate their own importance in what should’ve just been a simple and joyous celebration for the players

9 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

everything about this clip was 2 parties seeking to elevate their own importance in what should’ve just been a simple and joyous celebration for the players

:lol:

there is no equivalence. One guy's doing his job, the other one's being an ass.

Hint: it ain't OBJ doing his job.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

It was just a Superdome security guard as I guess they were called upon because they were smoking cigars in the locker room of a smoke free facility.  

All I want now is for Stefanski to show up in public with a "Cop started it" shirt.

I'm pretty sure one of Stefanski's principal qualifications for the job was the hiring decision makers voted him "least likely to show up in an X Started It shirt"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

there is no equivalence. One guy's doing his job, the other one's being an ass.

Hint: it ain't OBJ doing his job.

Right which is why one of the schmucks has charges while the other is just catching snide comments on social media. They aren’t the same but can both get a “seriously???”

either one showing common sense likely avoids the whole thing 

Society issues in a micro second. Para military police training when they are suppose to serve and protect. I am sure they have riot gear at the ready when the cigars breakout. Cops who have a relatable index of zero. Citizens who push every envelope because their contribution to society is undeserved fame, stupid money, and an over the top ego. The parents of these kids cannot get on the sidelines or in the room, but this piece of shlltt can.

Nothing right about any of this. This school allows this idiot to show their student athletes the way to the future, and cops reinforce the already broken trust between them and society. 

WHAT A TEACHING MOMENT.!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1