Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

I love it. The ridiculousness of our accepted reality being exposed by OBJ. 

Who's the bad guy? The guy handing out cash to a bunch of college kids celebrating a national championship? The kids smoking cigars in the locker room while celebrating? OBJ for slapping a cop on the butt who is on a power trip during the greatest moment of the kids' lives?

Everyone needs to loosen up. Including some people in this thread. I thought it was awesome. The cops and the NCAA are the party poopers here. 

8 hours ago, H2o said:

Seriously? An arrest warrant?

8 hours ago, H2o said:

Because he's ticked his team lost and to harass the young kids in there. 

who REALLY cares?  A bunch of small time thugs who are looking for the big bucks and it should matter to actual FOOTBALL fans???

13 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Who's the bad guy? The guy handing out cash to a bunch of college kids celebrating a national championship? The kids smoking cigars in the locker room while celebrating? OBJ for slapping a cop on the butt who is on a power trip during the greatest moment of the kids' lives?

Everyone needs to loosen up. Including some people in this thread. I thought it was awesome. The cops and the NCAA are the party poopers here. 

Have you ever smacked a cop in any way? I do NOT suggest you try it, but if you feel the need, please feel free to get back to us and let us know how awesome it was. 

This is what acting stupid gets you. Silly, but stupid. 

46 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

“We should all use a little common sense here”

I was all about trading for Beckham if he became available, but nah.... dude is just a total clown.  

He doesn’t seem to do anything that’s so much over the line that he’s toxic, but he’s such a tool, all the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

going after real criminals who are causing real harm to people. 

he's a campus cop.  his main job is telling kids to extinguish a blunt.

anyway he was told to go in there by the administrator after one of the cigars caused a small fire.

5 hours ago, Jobot said:

What kind of clown cop allows his ass to get slapped.

I guarantee a metro city cop or state trooper would have jacked him up and booked him in.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Food for thought: When the second half Houston game kickoff was called a TD and then the announcers asked for the refs to use “common sense” and reverse the call (even though the rule book/law says it was a TD), should we use common sense and excuse this even though it is definitely a violation of the law? Did OBJ intend to make an unwanted touching? Did he believe the officer wanted to be slapped on the arse?

You've got to let it go man.  

• Haha (+1) 1

The cop in question seems to be belligerently looking for alcohol. Why is he even in that locker room? so he kind of deserves some comeuppance. An ass slap is not really my first choice for that but he seems like he is being a dick. Of course with OBJ around anything can happened. At least he didn't grab the cops cojones.

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

On the related subject of the cash, I'm very confused. Why are the players not allowed to accept cash from OBJ? Is he employed by LSU or the NCAA? Who exactly could a player accept cash from, and where? If OBJ randomly approached a player on the street and gave them cash, are they not allowed to accept it? Could I go give cash to a player and they wouldn't be allowed to accept it in any context, but any other person would? Are their families and friends not allowed to give them cash gifts?

Because it can be a slippery slope. Gamblers would be giving kids money and gifts to throw games or influence outcomes. I am sure there already is money landing in kids pockets on the down low. 

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The cop in question seems to be belligerently looking for alcohol. Why is he even in that locker room? so he kind of deserves some comeuppance. An ass slap is not really my first choice for that but he seems like he is being a dick. Of course with OBJ around anything can happened. At least he didn't grab the cops cojones.

The Superdome is a state owned facility. They are not going to let underage drinking in the locker room no matter what is going on. 

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

The Superdome is a state owned facility. They are not going to let underage drinking in the locker room no matter what is going on. 

OMG young men having an adult beverage after a huge life achievement?? THE HORROR!! That cop should have got out the billy sticks and went to town on those uppity punks!

• Haha (+1) 1