Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

don't the cops have anything better to do?

It is called battery and it is a crime.

30 minutes ago, Nester said:

He should not have done it, but the response is heavy handed.

You hit a police officer even in jest and see the reaction you get.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

That is such a clown move , I'd be embarrassed if he was a Bill. He looks like a 17 year old that can't hold his liquor, trying to get laughs from his friends. Smh

Maybe he was congratulating the cop on a good game.  Probably forgot he wasn’t on the field.  If I was his lawyer, I would show countless butt slaps he has received during his career.  Then work the CTE angle.  This is going to be OJ 2.0.

• Haha (+1) 1

Although the cop was probably doing the job he was assigned to do, he could have been good-natured about and not acted like a douche.  He looks like a dork on a power trip.  That aside, there's just no excuse for what Beckham did.  In the aftermath of the LSU victory, he:

• hit a cop in the butt in the locker room (which is assault, whether sexual or not), followed by a brief confrontation with the cop
  • gave cash to college athletes on the LSU team
  • interrupted the congratulatory speech the LSU coach was giving to the team

It's just more inappropriate and juvenile behavior from this guy and completely disrespectful to the LSU players, coaches, and university.  It's not about you, OBJ.  STFU and let the kids enjoy their moment.  I can't argue that Beckham has talent, but I do not ever want to see this clown in a Bills uniform. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, teef said:

if pressing charges includes buying you a vodka martini, then yes!

Lock me up bad boy...?‍♂️?‍❤️‍?‍??️‍♂️?‍♂️

I have this sneaking suspicion that it would be a bottom shelf Applebee's martini and you wouldn't call me in the morning:cry: I'm soooo needy...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Handing out stacks of cash
* Slapping officers in the butt. 
* Boat trips during playoffs. 
* Coke lines on pizza box in hotel. 

* Kicking field goal net then apologizing. 

Doesn’t this belong in the AB thread?

AB also got his hands on some crack, but that had a different outcome.

Edited by Mr. WEO