Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

31 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

OBJ is such a stupendous moron...lol.  Cop is a power-tripping weasel, but WTF is OBJ thinking (well, obviously, he isn't).  I say a butt-for-a-butt is fair punishment.  Take OBJ out to the 50 yard line and give him a public spanking.

I heard Adrian Peterson can contribute to this effort ? 

8 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Not sure how I feel about it. The side of me that believes star power matters says pull the trigger but the logic side says stay away. He’s just too not-processy for me. 

I’d say I lean more towards I hope they don’t...but that’s before I see him winning games for us. ? 

I’m at the point where I’m ready to gamble. The Bills have a really nice team. They should be a favorite next year in the AFC. How do you take that up a notch? Whether it be OBJ or someone else, I’m okay with some risk. He’s a knucklehead but for the most part he has been considered a good teammate. He really isn’t a criminal either (this instance aside). He’s not Marvin Harrison or anything. He’s like a toned down TO.

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

He forgot Antonio Brown...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

The whole thing is dumb. You have an idiot former player, jumping in the spotlight of the kids who just won - I have not seen Kyle Williams, Ferguson or Tre try to make themselves part of their moment. You also have honestly an ####### who shouldn't have a badge. I admit OBJ hit him harder than the typical good game slap, but it is all over the top. 

OBJ making a mockery of what was a great moment for these kids to celebrate their great achievement is a joke and LSU shouldn't let him on the sideline or in the locker room anymore. Officer is a still a miserable prick as well

Well said.  As talented as he is, Beckham is just one of those dudes who is poison.

and I get the no smoking thing but was Burrow getting harassed?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Handing out stacks of cash
* Slapping officers in the butt. 
* Boat trips during playoffs. 
* Coke lines on pizza box in hotel. 

* Kicking field goal net then apologizing. 

Doesn’t this belong in the AB thread?

Haha, when was this?