Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He reminds me of the kid that keeps showing up at high school parties even tho he graduated 2 years ago, because no one at his college likes him.

I get alum hanging on the sideline, AWAY from the team. But if I were the coach, no way do I allow him or anyone else in the locker room. This aint your team, this aint your victory. You're a fan now like anyone else. Go win a Super Bowl, OBJ.

I dont agree with the cop or arrest warrant here either.

Image result for i get older they stay the same age gif

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

Someone threw a lit cigar in the trash can and started a small fire the cops needed to extinguish lol.

Given that that happened I'll give them a pass for that haha

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Total speculation on my part to be clear....it just makes a ton of sense. 

*shudder*

Beckham just can’t help himself. He needs attention. He craves it. And when he’s not getting it for what he does on the football field, he gets it for what he wears on the football field. And when he’s not on the football field, he looks for any opportunity to capture a little fame.

But the fame always must be on his terms. Criticism or scrutiny is met with whining that if someone else had done the same thing, people wouldn’t care.

They care when Beckham does something because he always seems to be doing something aimed at getting everyone to pay attention to him.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/16/dont-be-surprised-if-lsu-must-disassociate-from-obj/

Plus he's a total "Alligator Station" as the CBers say - "Great Big Mouth, itty bitty ears".  I can only imagine the quotes if Allen overthrows him 3 times in a row.

I "get" he's talent and we need talent. 

He's also $14.25M in salary plus whatever they want in trade, which would make him a "deep end" player in a year that Beane has said “We probably won’t be spending at the deep end of the pool that we did last year, where we were”   It doesn't make sense what Beane has laid out as his thoughts.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Underwear isn’t considered pants?

It’s a start!

When the kids were young, we got to church one Sunday only to realize that one of them forgot to put anything on over his boxers. No church that week! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Go slap a Cop, who you don't know, on the A$$ and see if you get arrested. My bet is you will every time, why should he be any different? The Cop was in there doing what he was supposed to be doing and OBJ was acting like a fool, as he always does. Lesson learned, don't clown a Cop while he's doing his job.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LDD said:

Two things reasonable human beings do here are:

Don't send a cop into the locker room of an NCAA team celebrating a national championship.  

Don't smack a cop in the a$$.  

Therefore, if someone (the cop himself or his supervisor) is stupid enough to send the cop into the locker room for no reason at all, then there will be someone in the locker room stupid enough to slap his @ss.  

This is completely an avoidable situation.  

So you're actually blaming the cop ? 

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Total speculation on my part to be clear....it just makes a ton of sense. 

Not sure how I feel about it. The side of me that believes star power matters says pull the trigger but the logic side says stay away. He’s just too not-processy for me. 

I’d say I lean more towards I hope they don’t...but that’s before I see him winning games for us. ? 

Food for thought: When the second half Houston game kickoff was called a TD and then the announcers asked for the refs to use “common sense” and reverse the call (even though the rule book/law says it was a TD), should we use common sense and excuse this even though it is definitely a violation of the law? Did OBJ intend to make an unwanted touching? Did he believe the officer wanted to be slapped on the arse?