Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's a bit much but at the same time, why are you so stupid that you're going to slap an officer anywhere on his body?  I can understand if it's a dentist since they like that sort of thing but not a Cop.

Nothing has ever suggested obj had any self awareness or restraint 

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

Seriously? This actually happened?

This is something that I just cannot imagine. What a perfect way to create an easily avoidable incident.

I guess anything is possible but I cannot imagine a scenario where a police officer would want to do this. Seriously, I suspect that this was a very dumb order from an idiotic boss, if it did happen.

As far as OBJ, his being an idiot isn't a recent development. I do hope that he receives some kind of fine/inconvenience. Behavior like this sets a bad example, and things are tough enough out there.

• Like (+1) 1

DEAR GOD HE IS A MONSTER

19 minutes ago, Z-Mann said:

I feel that both can be true...the cop was acting like a d***, but OBJ had no business slapping a cops' rear end.  I feel like there should be a consequence for both individuals...

though, the consequence probably shouldn’t be an arrest warrant...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's a bit much but at the same time, why are you so stupid that you're going to slap an officer anywhere on his body?  I can understand if it's a dentist since they like that sort of thing but not a Cop.

what the ***** did you say to me?

• Haha (+1) 1

Seriously?

Flick the cops their annual salary out of 1 of his pockets and move on with life.

This is stupid. The cop was on a major power trip. Didn't belong in there.

OBJ is a moron, sure, but seriously, the cops didn't need to be there.

Here's your $20k and ***** off, pops.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Seriously? This actually happened?

This is something that I just cannot imagine. What a perfect way to create an easily avoidable incident.

I guess anything is possible but I cannot imagine a scenario where a police officer would want to do this. Seriously, I suspect that this was a very dumb order from an idiotic boss, if it did happen.

As far as OBJ, his being an idiot isn't a recent development. I do hope that he receives some kind of fine/inconvenience. Behavior like this sets a bad example, and things are tough enough out there.

https://fox8.com/2020/01/14/lsu-players-criticized-threatened-with-arrest-for-smoking-cigars-in-locker-room-after-winning-national-title/

According to AL.com, a police officer came into the locker room and told the players anyone smoking would be subject to arrest because it was a no smoking facility.

No one was arrested.

Other people criticized the video, saying it was not a good look for athletes to be smoking.