Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

Two things reasonable human beings do here are:

Don't send a cop into the locker room of an NCAA team celebrating a national championship.  

Don't smack a cop in the a$$.  

Therefore, if someone (the cop himself or his supervisor) is stupid enough to send the cop into the locker room for no reason at all, then there will be someone in the locker room stupid enough to slap his @ss.  

This is completely an avoidable situation.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

Because he's ticked his team lost and to harass the young kids in there. 

• Like (+1) 3

Could OBJ possibly be a bigger “EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!!!!” douchenozzle?

The big spotlight is on these kids that just won a title and he’s running around doing everything possible to take it away from them. What a jerk.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LDD said:

Two things reasonable human beings do here are:

Don't send a cop into the locker room of an NCAA team celebrating a national championship.  

Don't smack a cop in the a$$.  

Therefore, if someone (the cop himself or his supervisor) is stupid enough to send the cop into the locker room for no reason at all, then there will be someone in the locker room stupid enough to slap his @ss.  

This is completely an avoidable situation.  

For all we know the university could have had them sent there. The NCAA doesnt hesitate to flag violations and take wins away from teams these days. One joint or an ounce of alcohol reported and sanctions would be flying everywhere. If i was LSU id have some sort of law presence there to keep the peace, but it prob wouldnt be that old dude thats for sure.. lol

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

sexual battery?

I get that if it were a woman officer.  

He put some heft into it.  that wasn't the typical pat on the ass EVERYONE does in the course of a game 

That is illegal.  No Smoking Laws 

Assault is still overboard and yes OBJ is an idiot, goes right up there with him handing out cash to eligible players after the game - he is a Grade A moron

I get the NO smoking laws - but it is very very weak after winning a championship in a locker room. Where are the cops in the showers after Penn State plays?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Assault is still overboard and yes OBJ is an idiot, goes right up there with him handing out cash to eligible players after the game - he is a Grade A moron

I get the NO smoking laws - but it is very very weak after winning a championship in a locker room. Where are the cops in the showers after Penn State plays?

Oh, I think the smoking ticket was stupid myself.   

Waiting 3 or 4 days to view a video to issue a warrant is also dumb.  

OBJ should have been arrested on the spot 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Oh, I think the smoking ticket was stupid myself.   

Waiting 3 or 4 days to view a video to issue a warrant is also dumb.  

The whole thing is dumb. You have an idiot former player, jumping in the spotlight of the kids who just won - I have not seen Kyle Williams, Ferguson or Tre try to make themselves part of their moment. You also have honestly an ####### who shouldn't have a badge. I admit OBJ hit him harder than the typical good game slap, but it is all over the top. 

OBJ making a mockery of what was a great moment for these kids to celebrate their great achievement is a joke and LSU shouldn't let him on the sideline or in the locker room anymore. Officer is a still a miserable prick as well

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

sexual battery?

I get that if it were a woman officer.  

He put some heft into it.  that wasn't the typical pat on the ass EVERYONE does in the course of a game 

It reminded me of Harbaugh on Schwartz. It IS possible to cross the line into Jerksville. 

Without the video, you might think it was just a pat on the arse. This clearly shows it was more than that. He should have to answer for it, even if it’s just by making it public. Making a big legal deal out if it is going too far, IMO. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1