Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

A police spokesman said the warrant was issued after a video showed Beckham apparently slapping an officer's buttocks after LSU's championship game.

A law enforcement source said authorities originally sought a warrant for a misdemeanor sexual battery charge, but it was declined by a judge.

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Here is the video

Some dorkish Clemson fan cop in the back trying to break up the festivities, harassing the kid in the locker room. This is about as stupid as it gets. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Some dorkish Clemson fan cop in the back trying to break up the festivities, harassing the kid in the locker room. This is about as stupid as it gets. 

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

sexual battery?

I get that if it were a woman officer.  

He put some heft into it.  that wasn't the typical pat on the ass EVERYONE does in the course of a game 

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

That is illegal.  No Smoking Laws 

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

sexual battery?

I get that if it were a woman officer.  

He put some heft into it.  that wasn't the typical pat on the ass EVERYONE does in the course of a game 

That is illegal.  No Smoking Laws 

I entirely get the no smoking laws thing and I do not want to turn this into PPP, but it is a foolish time to go looking to issue a ticket - in a college teams locker room after a victory in the national title game. I'm sure they were looking for underage drinking as well - both of which are kinda bull#### in this instance

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I entirely get the no smoking laws thing and I do not want to turn this into PPP, but it is a foolish time to go looking to issue a ticket - in a college teams locker room after a victory in the national title game. I'm sure they were looking for underage drinking as well - both of which are kinda bull#### in this instance

Funny, this past summer I went to see the Rolling Stones, for the 20-something time...it was a great show, but one weird thing I noticed was that Keith Richards and Ron Wood were not smoking...I thought "good for them...old geezers trying to get healthy in their old age".  After some reading, I came to find out that they didn't smoke on stage, because of all of the fines, and threatened legal action that was threatened them from previous tours.

• Like (+1) 3