Update: Arrest Warrant (now recinded) issued for OBJ for slapping an officer's buttocks

Reed83HOF

I get it was a celebration, but I’ve never had enough, um....Cajun Juice to think smacking a cop in ANY was a good idea. It’s not the end of the world, but it does go to “judgment”. That means something

Why wasnt this the first thing that came out? Assault(Sexual included) should always come before NCAA violations... 

Was she paid in the fake hundreds? 

Is it news because its a football player, a cop, or a college scandal?

OBJ is too rough, I rather have McCaffrey, Kuechly, Watt and Bosa Bros all line up for a turn at my bum? ? ?

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, who does NOT know that???

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

OBJ is too rough, I rather have McCaffrey, Kuechly, Watt and Bosa Bros all line up for a turn at my bum? ? ?

They have good technique and soft hands Augie... I meant if I were the cop, what kind of sicko do you think I am?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

They have good technique and soft hands Augie... I meant if I were the cop, what kind of sicko do you think I am?

Do you have a list of options? I mean, is it multiple choice or essay?   :)

• Haha (+1) 1

Is Odell an idiot? Oh never mind, why do I bother to ask... what an idiot...

5 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Why is the cop even there? Also I wonder if he is the same cop who wanted to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room after the victory

My reaction to the whole thing was to wonder who the hell this cop is and why is he poking around and seemingly giving orders like he's running an interrogation line at the airport or something.

Redneck Nazi southerner cop...another great reason to avoid the South.

On the related subject of the cash, I'm very confused. Why are the players not allowed to accept cash from OBJ? Is he employed by LSU or the NCAA? Who exactly could a player accept cash from, and where? If OBJ randomly approached a player on the street and gave them cash, are they not allowed to accept it? Could I go give cash to a player and they wouldn't be allowed to accept it in any context, but any other person would? Are their families and friends not allowed to give them cash gifts?

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m at the point where I’m ready to gamble. The Bills have a really nice team. They should be a favorite next year in the AFC. How do you take that up a notch? Whether it be OBJ or someone else, I’m okay with some risk. He’s a knucklehead but for the most part he has been considered a good teammate. He really isn’t a criminal either (this instance aside). He’s not Marvin Harrison or anything. He’s like a toned down TO.

He forgot Antonio Brown...

I agree with your thoughts on being in a position where we should probably take a chance. The opportunity to put the highest level talent on your team (outside of the draft) only comes with strings attached.

OBJ wouldn't be the guy I gambled with though. He is a locker room liability and I think he lives to be a distraction. I really didn't like the way conducted himself in Cleveland this year.  He undermines coaches and creates toxic environments. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Only a AB level tool would go handing out cash during a title game in front of cameras  Those young men earned a National Championship and he's  1.  seeking to take attention away from them   2.  possibly risking that championship being questioned  3.  setting a really bad example  Slapping the cop on the rump is just beyond ignorant.  My spider senses tell me playing football is no longer priority one for Odell. Does he realize life is not a episode of "Ballers"  I'm fairly certain he could easily get that money to those guys on the down low but then nobody would know what a "baller' he is. 

The funniest thing about that video is you can see OBJ looking at the cops a$$ and you can smell those tiny little gears burning up in his head turning at warp speed trying to figure out something outrageous to do. In the end, he just grabbed another guys a$$. Meh

Edited by JDubya76
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LDD said:

Two things reasonable human beings do here are:

Don't send a cop into the locker room of an NCAA team celebrating a national championship.  

Don't smack a cop in the a$$.  

Therefore, if someone (the cop himself or his supervisor) is stupid enough to send the cop into the locker room for no reason at all, then there will be someone in the locker room stupid enough to slap his @ss.  

This is completely an avoidable situation.  

Sooooo......offsetting fouls and replay the down?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Also after the Titans game I saw a defensive player running around slapping crews @$$es...cameraman gave his number and back of jersey a very hard, good look, my immediate thought was "he's gonna get hit with a 'me too' sexual harassment lawsuit"

I saw that too..,that was a weird few seconds

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

On the related subject of the cash, I'm very confused. Why are the players not allowed to accept cash from OBJ? Is he employed by LSU or the NCAA? Who exactly could a player accept cash from, and where? If OBJ randomly approached a player on the street and gave them cash, are they not allowed to accept it? Could I go give cash to a player and they wouldn't be allowed to accept it in any context, but any other person would? Are their families and friends not allowed to give them cash gifts?

Do you paint houses too?