PPP Etiquette on Sensitive Personal Topics

GG

23 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Her image is on a variety of websites. 

She's pictured the same on each, in the same way as your avatar, always alone.

Probably just a coincidence, I'm sure.

So she’s on the internet? So are you. 

13 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

You went in pretty hard talking about his heifer.  I'm sure she's a fine specimen.  :)

it was just sarcasm in jest.

She has actually lost a lot of weight since that photo. You wish you had what we have. 

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

######! 

So how is the beer can mcmansion holding up?  Getting pretty windy out there.  Hopefully, you used your last public assistance check on some nice full fingered gloves.  Just remember to take them off when rummaging through the McDonald's dumpster down in Springville, or Arcade.  Maybe you venture all the way down to Olean?  Some guys are worried that you might pee into the Genesee River but you probably don't get that far east.  Remember to put the bottle of corn squeezin's under some leaves so it does not freeze.  Yeah, I know that it is alcohol but still.  Day like today you could run the little pinwheel type generator to have some heat.  Toodles.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

So how is the beer can mcmansion holding up?  Getting pretty windy out there.  Hopefully, you used your last public assistance check on some nice full fingered gloves.  Just remember to take them off when rummaging through the McDonald's dumpster down in Springville, or Arcade.  Maybe you venture all the way down to Olean?  Some guys are worried that you might pee into the Genesee River but you probably don't get that far east.  Remember to put the bottle of corn squeezin's under some leaves so it does not freeze.  Yeah, I know that it is alcohol but still.  Day like today you could run the little pinwheel type generator to have some heat.  Toodles.

Still a couple thousand miles off! Keep trying! My vacation home is worth more than you have made in your life! Cheers! 

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

Still a couple thousand miles off! Keep trying! My vacation home is worth more than you have made in your life! Cheers! 

And just hanging out with the little people out of the goodness of your heart?  You must have a good buzz going tonight.  Those Coors cans might look like they are made of silver when under the influence of the old low grade corn whiskey but don't try exchanging at the pawn shop.  Anyways, your caseworker told me you have trouble accepting reality.  2000 miles is your safe zone in your head obviously.  Anyways, I'll be going through Arcade tomorrow so maybe I will buy you a six of Genny and leave it along Rte 39.  Don't come too early tomorrow but maybe after lunch.

Edited by RochesterRob