Jon Feliciano played entire season with torn rotator cuff - will miss 4-6 months following surgery

YoloinOhio

Best of luck to him.  I've torn them on both sides.  The first one was from an accident, and it was a painful recovery.  The other one was because I got old, and was a relatively easy time, at least when I compare it to the first one.

Looks like he's wearing the love seat on a sling, so that's what I had the first time.

32 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Gore had two torn hamstrings.  Allen's spleen exploded in week 3.  Yeldon played all year with an in-grown penis. Its incredible what these guys will play through to win.

Don’t you mean that Josh played with mono?? ? 

Big deal.  In the first Jets game I sprained my ankle jumping up after Brown caught the winning TD pass.  And yet for the rest of the season I was able to get to and from my fridge to snag a beer during the commercial break.  I never once missed a single play.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Next thread will be:
Sean McDermott coaches the last quarter of the season with a brain aneurysm.  Will have surgery and expected to make a full recovery by the start of free agency.

McDermott got mad when he heard someone had compared  Kiko Alonso’s looks to Crazy Joe Gallo’s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

At this point I expect the entire 53-man roster to have a surgery of one kind or another in the next couple of days. ?

Don't forget McD.  It seemed odd that he was clapping less at the end of the season.

Tomorrow there'll be a picture of him with casts on his hands...

• Haha (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

So wait.. He was that good with a torn rotator cuff? Holy cow that guy is a monster. Can’t wait to see him run people over at 100% 

33 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

BEAST

Get him the finest nursing staff available and get ready  to upgrade his seat.
Wow.

i might have a new hero for me to admire playing O line for our Bills

DUDE

: D

33 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Football Warriors.....worth every cent of their contracts.

What a man beast... f me... jamming up JJ Watt with that torn cufffffffff. I thought Watt got me all hot and flustered

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Next thread will be:
Sean McDermott coaches the last quarter of the season with a brain aneurysm.  Will have surgery and expected to make a full recovery by the start of free agency.

they put Those pet anti scratching lamp shades around each wrist So there is no vigorous clapping until a full recovery   

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so we gonna lose some draft picks or some heavy fines?

For what??

Bills can easily say with Feliciano, Ford, Oliver the were found at end of year physicals. 

nothing is going to come of this because it happens with Every Team. 

if they come down on Bills better come down on every team. And at most it is going to be a fine. 

then I hope to make a mockery of the thing they lost everyone every week for any little issue. 

these procedures happen every year imagine what this place you have looked like in the 90s with Bruce’s yearly surgeries 

Edited by MAJBobby