Jon Feliciano played entire season with torn rotator cuff - will miss 4-6 months following surgery

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Next thread will be:
Sean McDermott coaches the last quarter of the season with a brain aneurysm.  Will have surgery and expected to make a full recovery by the start of free agency.

I was thinking clappers elbow.

So what are we looking at? May to June?

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Man I love Mongo. Was amped about the signing, said he would be one of the best lower FA signings.

Can play G or C at an above average level with a torn rotator cuff injury?

What a beast. I like this dude and want him to retire a Bill.

Get well Mongo!

I may also owe Ford a bit of an apolology, and the surgery to Oliver helps explain the up and down year.

I hope all three come back stronger and better than ever. The fact these three dudes bought in in their first year in the Red White and Blue and played through gives me chills and hope!

Go Bills!

I love 'em too. 

But I'd still like to know why Mongo and Ford trip on each other on those designed roll-out plays so durn much.  That's gotta stop.  Maybe they need to take dance lessons.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Next thread will be:
Sean McDermott coaches the last quarter of the season with a brain aneurysm.  Will have surgery and expected to make a full recovery by the start of free agency.

McD probably tore a pec there but didn't feel it he was so angry.  

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Tough SOB

I feel like he's going to go punch a horse or something now.  

12 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

So wait.. He was that good with a torn rotator cuff? Holy cow that guy is a monster. Can’t wait to see him run people over at 100% 

As I said with Ford, so glad these guys did this immediately, and now we will see what these two monsters will do completely healthy next year,  Shoulders typically have a high cure rate, but are painful in their rehab.  These guys as well as they did play, must have been pushing through an amazing amount of pain each week.

10 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Tough dude, no doubt

He was a keeper already. This just cements it

Was my favorite to watch all year .. he finishes blocks better than anyone on the line and is the 1st to defend any BS vs. Josh. 

You rock Mongo!!!

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

were you able to rehab as a full time job every day?

which lifting activity was most impacted? 

Good point - I'm sure he'll have every resource and time to rehab quicker.

Bench press, shoulder press... basically any movement with the elbow away from the body with downward weight/pressure.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Good point - I'm sure he'll have every resource and time to rehab quicker.

Bench press, shoulder press... basically any movement with the elbow away from the body with downward weight/pressure.

he’s probably already got 3 personal trainers working around the clock to flex the joint while he sleeps ?