Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would they send the Dolphins to London and Mexico in the same season? Playing division games in both? 

I can't see that. To have them play two "home games" against the division in this situation puts them at a competitive disadvantage. Teams who give up one home game for this is bad enough but two seems a bit too much.

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would they send the Dolphins to London and Mexico in the same season? Playing division games in both? 

I would think this takes the rumor and squashes it.  I dont think NFL would send MIA to Mexico City and London

Man i hope not !! I will NOT watch a game in London because it is the NFL's attempt to take games away from the fans here where the game belongs ! 

I never have or will like our team playing out side of the USA let them have their "Football" & we can keep ours as it should be ...

Pretty disappointed.  Last year had a great experience going to the Miami game.  Living in Florida im planning on going every year now.  Losing out on that game would be a bummer.  However, if they can get a stand alone morning game I dont hate it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...