Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Bills played in London 5 years ago (2015). There are 3 games per year in London meaning 12 teams played in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 including multiple Jags games.  I think it is someone else's turn to play there. If the Bills DO play there and Bills "home" game I hope it is a December game since those games tend to sell poorly and it is to a non-conference team.  We already play in North Cuba once a year.

Actually, there were 4 London games in 2017 and 2019:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

oh joy

I wonder how overblown local television news / sports departments will get with coverage this time around?

WIVB:  London’s best fish and chips.

WGRZ:  2 on Your Side investigates waste in London city government.

WKBW:  Pedophiles in the Church of England.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, chongli said:

Actually, there were 4 London games in 2017 and 2019:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series

Thanks for correction.  Fifteen out of thirty two teams have played one international game with Denver not playing since 2010, Steelers since 2013, etc.  Someone else's turn.  Maybe they should make requirement for every team which hosts Superbowl to play internationally that year since they are being economically helped by league.  Same for hosting draft.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Thanks for correction.  Fifteen out of thirty two teams have played one international game with Denver not playing since 2010, Steelers since 2013, etc.  Someone else's turn.  Maybe they should make requirement for every team which hosts Superbowl to play internationally that year since they are being economically helped by league.  Same for hosting draft.

And Green Bay has never played an international game. This is wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, LB48 said:

This what happens when you make the play-offs 2 out of 3 years and gain the national media's interest!  Expect more non- 1PM Sunday games.

The Bills do play at the 49'ers, Cards, Broncos, and Raiders next year so we will have a few non-1PM Sunday games no matter what the record was in 2019.

6 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

If it’s in Tottenham stadium even better. Great stadium and I love North London. I’m in

I hope it is at Tottenham. I haven't been yet, tried to get tickets for the Buccs game this season but they sold out in 7 minutes. I won't go to watch Spurs there for obvious reasons. Oh and it is about 2 miles down the road from where I live. I could walk home.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills vs Dolphins matchup could very well be one to watch in coming years. I like their coaching staff a lot and they have stockpiled a lot of FA money and draft picks. This is supposed to be a good draft year for QB as well. Time will tell, but they may well overtake the Jets and make the AFCE a 3 way race in 2020 if they nail those picks. On another note, they must be scratching their heads over Tannehill's sudden emergence as a solid NFL QB.

• Like (+1) 1