Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

3 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I still have nightmares of watching EJ at 9 am  In the morning throwing a million picks as yahoo buffered in fits the game.  

I was so hungover that the buffering gave me an excuse to take micronaps, lol

i guess i could bite the bullet and go to London if can get find the trip set up like last time i skipped it. i think the deal was like $1,000 airfare hotel transportation and tickets to game along with a day or 2 sightseeing like Stonehenge and such

55 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Well the missus is going to be happy...we are finally going to London!

I have planted the seed with a group text to the wife, our son and his fiancé. I think I’m the only one who has never been, and the wife will be the only no vote. Of course, the kids will expect us to foot the bill, so WHY NOT?  Last year and NEXT year were two HUGE travel years for us, this year was supposed to be more modest. Still, fingers crossed! 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have planted the seed with a group text to the wife, our son and his fiancé. I think I’m the only one who has never been, and the wife will be the only no vote. Of course, the kids will expect us to foot the bill, so WHY NOT?  Last year and NEXT year were two HUGE travel years for us, this year was supposed to be more modest. Still, fingers crossed! 

..LMAO bro....you know the drill....kids want to do a Mediterranean cruise and I'm good with it....but my daughter said she doesn't think she could fly 8 hours so, "how about First Class Dad?"......18 grand a ticket?.....

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 1stgm1993 said:

i guess i could bite the bullet and go to London if can get find the trip set up like last time i skipped it. i think the deal was like $1,000 airfare hotel transportation and tickets to game along with a day or 2 sightseeing like Stonehenge and such

My wife travels about 3 weeks/month so she has sky miles galore, and the fiancé works for Omni getting preferred rates. VERY preferred. Working for Hilton about a year ago they got a $650/night room in London for about $75. This could be doable without too much pain. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..LMAO bro....you know the drill....kids want to do a Mediterranean cruise and I'm good with it....but my daughter said she doesn't think she could fly 8 hours so, "how about First Class Dad?"......18 grand a ticket?.....

My wife gets bumped to First Class sometimes when we travel. Never once has she said “why don’t you take it?” ?

The kids would rough it in the back by the toilets if we paid for it!  

Did a Mediterranean cruise (Windstar, AWESOME!)  last fall, and another planned for 2021 (same ship), plus a wedding this August. This was supposed to be a modest year for travel. But then.....sometimes things just happen! Travel is the thing I most want to do, and least want to pay for. However, as I get older, experiences are FAR more important than things. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1