Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Urgh. I can't stand Paris. I am obviously biased when I talk about the superiority of London but I wouldn't have Paris in my top 10 European capitals.  

I’ve been to a few others and got to say Paris is pretty amazing. I like Rome more, but I’m also Italian. Lisbon is nice but no where near the preserved history of many other European Cities. 

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’ve been to a few others and got to say Paris is pretty amazing. I like Rome more, but I’m also Italian. Lisbon is nice but no where near the preserved history of many other European Cities. 

Yea I love Rome and I am a big fan of Madrid. Lisbon I am not a fan of at all. All the Scandanvian capitals are worth visiting although oddly in most of those places my favourite city is not the capital (Finland - Tampere, Sweden - Malmo, Norway - Bergen). Berlin is cool. Budapest I went to for the first time this year and loved. Zagreb is great. Prague used to be good but has (regrettably) been spoiled by the British (sorry), Ljubljana is a lovely city, Vienna is beautiful, Amsterdam (while not technically the capital) is fantastic. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I dont mind it actually As long as it is the MIA Away game.  I dont want to lose a home game

Yes. I wouldn't like it if Buffalo is the team that loses the home game. It's more likely that it would be the Fins losing their home game I would think, but you never know I guess.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Out of curiosity, how much do you think tickets would be for the game? Expensive? 

it might ought be High time For di little lady and me to visit ole Big Ben (that was intended to be a poor attempt at mimicking a cockney accent).

I went to the last game and I think tickets started around £80($100) and went up from there. The tickets sold online very quickly. A lot end up on the secondary market and I remember seeing quite a few scalpers outside Wembley selling tickets very cheap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I Have never been to Spain.. but i kinda like the music.. 

12 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Out of curiosity, how much do you think tickets would be for the game? Expensive? 

it might ought be High time For di little lady and me to visit ole Big Ben (that was intended to be a poor attempt at mimicking a cockney accent).

Keep your day job.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chongli said:

Will prices for season tickets go down if we lose a home game?

No, but what is really galling is that the New England Patriots get a conditional draft pick because they don’t get to go.

3 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

100% agree. I really am tired of the games over there. We don't need to expand there and they already know the game. NFL gets richer and the fan loses a game.

In a situation as such, it’s best to remember the Golden Rule:  ‘Whoever’s got the gold makes the rules...’

• Haha (+1) 1