Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

29 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Yeah.  That's true, and a pain in the ass to keep track of when half of your peers work in Stockport :) 

It is a pain when the Premier League inevitably decides that is a weekend that Arsenal should play Sunday at 4.30pm. It is bad enough that Sunday games are now 4.30 as opposed to 4pm because it means even in a normal week having to try and watch the end of Arsenal and the start of the Bills simultaneously but at least that is just 15 minutes. That 4.30pm and then Bills 5pm doubleheader twice in the last 3 or 4 years has been a killer. Probably knocked years off my life.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, chongli said:

I wouldn't go either, because I wouldn't want to be kidnapped by a cartel.

It is. Already confirmed by the Dolphins that they will host.

That sounds more like Ciudad Juarez or Tijuana than Mexico City, but I see your point.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

EJ Manuel aside, I had a blast on the London trip a few years ago.   Worst case it's a game on TV at 9am.    Either way works for me!

For me, the game would be on at 6 AM. ?

Edited by chongli

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Been there. Hated it. Might just be personal preference just wasn’t enjoyable for me. 

London is a big international city. I did London and then Paris on the same trip. I was amazed how much more l loved Paris. Food, wine, history and architecture are so much more present in Paris. 

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

London is a big international city. I did London and then Paris on the same trip. I was amazed how much more l loved Paris. Food, wine, history and architecture are so much more present in Paris. 

loved Paris too. I have been to a ton of international locations and cities. Mexico City just wasn’t for me I guess 

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Bingo! We did both as well and it was GREAT! Those whiners on here haven’t made the trip. We caught a soccer match and literally bumped into Jim Kelly at Buckingham Palace. Count me in!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Urgh. I can't stand Paris. I am obviously biased when I talk about the superiority of London but I wouldn't have Paris in my top 10 European capitals.  

EDIT: although I concede totally on the wine. That said you can get outstanding French wine in London if you know where to go. 

Edited by GunnerBill

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Urgh. I can't stand Paris. I am obviously biased when I talk about the superiority of London but I wouldn't have Paris in my top 10 European capitals.  

I have met more Rude people in Paris than any other major city.