Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yet TBD, is how many regular season games will be played, 16 or 17. I’ve heard proposals where every team plays a game at a neutral location.

I think the 17 game isn’t coming until the new CBA 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least EJ got us the lead back. That no-contact PI call, though...

this is no defense of that call, which is totally indefensible. But watching this replay now in a clear-headed way, I can see why the ref threw it. 

from the ref’s vantage point, he sees the receiver go diving at the same time that Robey reaches out his arms to try to catch the ball. The depth perception of this ref is off and I am guessing he sort of guessed that  the robey pushed the receiver.

it was a terrible call and you can’t ref by way of assumptions, but I don’t think the Fix was in, at least. 

Due? 15 teams have played in London once, the Bill's aren't "due." The only team due I think is Green Bay, which I think is the only team to not have plated an international game. 

And best city on the planet? Come on now. I love London but that's subjective. Been to major global cities on 4 continents, they're all awesome in their own way. 

I'll support the NFL in London never. Would love to see how Arsenal or Spurs fans would lose their minds if one of their games was sent to NYC to be played on a substandard pitch at MetLife. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFlutie said:

SEVEN?

I think it's 5 and 4 during daylight savings gaps.

You're right. I also just learned there is only one week where there is just a 4-hour gap, as the US switches back to Standard Time one week after the UK does.

Just now, chongli said:

You're right. I also just learned there is only one week where there is just a 4-hour gap, as the US switches back to Standard Time one week after the UK does.

Yeah.  That's true, and a pain in the ass to keep track of when half of your peers work in Stockport :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, chongli said:

On a side note. Can we just stop with the Daylight Savings crap already. 

so Sick of adjusting clocks. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1