Twitter Rumor has Bills playing against the Dolphins in London Next year

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why? we suck at home. although maybe the guys do think it's a road game. 

but this should be a win and i would love to go back over

Because I hate for the local fans losing a home game.  

Once they go to a 17 game schedule I will have no complaints with their International Games.  8 home 8 away and 1 International Game

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Because I hate for the local fans losing a home game.  

Once they go to a 17 game schedule I will have no complaints with their International Games.  8 home 8 away and 1 International Game

The same local fans who couldnt sell out the Ravens game during our most successful season in a long time? Im not that worried about them.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least EJ got us the lead back. That no-contact PI call, though...

Blah blah pats and superstars, this is still the most egregious case of massaging a game I've ever seen from the zebras. It still makes me see red.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

The same local fans who couldnt sell out the Ravens game during our most successful season in a long time? Im not that worried about them.

I dont really care either way.  I do know if it is true, YES Me and the family going to London on Vaca can easily sell my wife on a trip to London

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We are and yes I suspect a home game too. 

The haters should come over and experience a game in the greatest city on earth. A few perspectives might change. 

I do get that it sucks for home fans who only get 8 a year when one gets taken away. But the London games are great. Their popularity continues to rise and they are going nowhere. 

It's been a while since I visited London, but when I was there, I experienced the rudest people I've ever met. Sales people, pub owners, and people on the streets all had no time for someone with an American accent.

I love games starting at 9:00 am. Games over near lunch and I'm free for the rest of the day.

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The haters should come over and experience a game in the greatest city on earth. A few perspectives might change. 

I do get that it sucks for home fans who only get 8 a year when one gets taken away. But the London games are great. Their popularity continues to rise and they are going nowhere. 

love London. Was just there in November. Always trying to get a job over there. 

Maybe I'm seeing this wrong..but it's outrageous for the NFL to put divisional games in London. The divisional games in the NFL are HUUUUGE. Removing one team's ability to get home field advantage against their opponent to match their opponent's game of home field advantage against them is egregiously wrong. Make it an AFC-vs-NFC game if you have to send teams over there. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

hmmm greatest on earth!!!   Is it the 19th century again? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ugh- who loses the home game? 

Exactly...this cant be fair either way. I'm all for London games as it's a short trip for me and I would love to see the Bills live in London next season... But I dont think divisional games in London work at all.