Cover 1 WR Bryan Edwards 'most underrated receiver in the nation'

Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That is the posters manually adding asterisks to the Pats name. It started back during their first cheating scandal, way back when. And folks keep adding *s for each subsequent cheating scandal. So I guess it would be Pats***** by now.

Thank you Sir. This makes perfect sense, and now I can sleep. 

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dude is a stud.... him and Pittman should be targets pick 50-75 range.

These dudes ain’t lasting til round 4. These are your big, strong, possession type guys the can run after catch. Great hands and are proven over 4 years. They are seniors.

Theyll be at the Senior Bowl. I’m looking forward to seeing Aiyuk, Pittman, Edwards, Van Jefferson, and Mims.... 

Last year I was at the Senior practices and it was obvious Deebo Samuels and Terry McClaurin were legit!  Went rounds 2 & 3, you may see 3-4 of those mentioned above gone before round 4.

The thing is, there’s so many good receivers this year, and most of them are the big athletic type, that some will fall. On TDN’s big board he’s listed as the #17 Receiver and #105 overall player. That’s a round 4 player. 

You might be right, at the same time I think this class is SO deep at receiver that some are bound to slip.

7 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

The thing is, there’s so many good receivers this year, and most of them are the big athletic type, that some will fall. On TDN’s big board he’s listed as the #17 Receiver and #105 overall player. That’s a round 4 player. 

You might be right, at the same time I think this class is SO deep at receiver that some are bound to slip.

That’s a good point.... it is deep. Teams may sit on players to overdraft others cause WRs will be there.

Im definitely looking at WR in 2nd or 3rd....