New Aaron Hernandez Documentary on Netflix. Wow . Must watch

JerseyBills

Even with all the Hernandez specials already done by other companies , I'm 1 episode in and this documentary is absolutely addicting. Covers much much more details and is a must watch imo. 

Just go on your Netflix , search Aaron Hernandez to find the documentary ,if it doesn't Pop up on your home screen. Just came out at midnight . 

Gotta say , this really made me feel for Hernandez and all parties involved in this tragedy .

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

?

I mean they reveal alot of the jail calls and apparently after his father passed, his mom starts dating his cousin fiancee , and just months after , moves into the house , just one example of some real f'd up stuff that is going to psychologically mess with a teenagers head. Still no excuse to murder anybody . 

In a call with his agent I believe  , the agent jokes he's having trouble getting endorsement deals. Says Nike can't put a swoosh on an orange jumpsuit. Aaron says , can you get me a Smith and Wesson deal? Laughing. 

Idk , just very interesting stuff for me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll never feel sorry for Hernandez, no matter how messed up ones life is, there should be no questioning the differences between right and wrong! Life is full of decisions, you make your bed, you lay in it.

Edited by pop gun
  • Like (+1) 12

47 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Even with all the Hernandez specials already done by other companies , I'm 1 episode in and this documentary is absolutely addicting. Covers much much more details and is a must watch imo. 

Just go on your Netflix , search Aaron Hernandez to find the documentary ,if it doesn't Pop up on your home screen. Just came out at midnight . 

Gotta say , this really made me feel for Hernandez and all parties involved in this tragedy .

He tried so hard to be "hard" "gangster" etc to cover his sexuality

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He tried so hard to be "hard" "gangster" etc to cover his sexuality

Ya that definitely seemed to be a huge part of it. Definitely feel he had onset CTE.  

Crazy seeing Brady/Tebow meet and first thing Brady said was "I'm watching over Aaron"

This doc is great. Very interesting and detailed

49 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I mean they reveal alot of the jail calls and apparently after his father passed, his mom starts dating his cousin fiancee , and just months after , moves into the house , just one example of some real f'd up stuff that is going to psychologically mess with a teenagers head. Still no excuse to murder anybody . 

In a call with his agent I believe  , the agent jokes he's having trouble getting endorsement deals. Says Nike can't put a swoosh on an orange jumpsuit. Aaron says , can you get me a Smith and Wesson deal? Laughing. 

Idk , just very interesting stuff for me.

A lot of people have messed up childhoods and don't go on to murder anyone. I get your point and intentions, but I wouldn't waste your energy feeling bad for a guy like this. Feel bad for the ones who deserve it.

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya that definitely seemed to be a huge part of it. Definitely feel he had onset CTE.  

Crazy seeing Brady/Tebow meet and first thing Brady said was "I'm watching over Aaron"

And that's the catch all excuse for football players... And I'm sick of seeing it used as an excuse.

• Like (+1) 12

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Brady did a good job with that oversight.

• Sad 1