Luke Kuechly Retiring

Virgil

I think this is a terrible shame. Physically gifted young man in the prime of life, knows TOO MUCH damage has already been done.

For a 28 y/o to proclaim ‘I’m done with the immense wealth of being a professional athlete’ means it’s already at least 2 years too late.

Best wishes to him & his family.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Isn't it pretty rare that a top player in their position moves into coaching?  Likely a combination of not needing the money and you can't teach natural instincts/ability.

A number of coaches were top players on top teams before coaching.

It really depends on what post play plans are.

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think this is a terrible shame. Physically gifted young man in the prime of life, knows TOO MUCH damage has already been done.

For a 28 y/o to proclaim ‘I’m done with the immense wealth of being a professional athlete’ means it’s already at least 2 years too late.

Best wishes to him & his family.

It's a terrible thought, but the same thing passed through my mind.  I pray this dude isn't going to pay too severe a price for his passion and sacrifice on the field.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is not possible I heard right here that’s much should be brought in to replace edmunds

This is a weird thread to try to fit in a "I am smarter than everyone else post" .  If you are looking for feedback it didn't work.  Just seems kind of douchebaggish in context. 

59 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Poor guy. Best LB of this generation having to hang it up early. Second worse off guy is McCaffrey wasting that limited RB prime is what will become a crappy Panther wasteland.

Both guys belong here winning the Super Bowl with Josh Allen who will do anything for his team...sucks Panthers weren't as stupid as the Browns or Raiders...

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

This is a weird thread to try to fit in a "I am smarter than everyone else post" .  If you are looking for feedback it didn't work.  Just seems kind of douchebaggish in context. 

You must have been one of the ones saying it

by the way my post in no way was meant to make fun of his concussions if that is what your driving at

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You must have been one of the ones saying it

by the way my post in no way was meant to make fun of his concussions if that is what your driving at

Since you are too lazy to do research, I don't think I ever stated or even had an opinion about Luke K. being on the Bills. I was simply calling out your obnoxious post for what it was. 

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

what is this supposed to be?

A failed attempt to link a twitter video of Garafolo basically saying he's hearing behind the scenes that this is a medical retirement and that Kuechly is being forced into it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

A failed attempt to link a twitter video of Garafolo basically saying he's hearing behind the scenes that this is a medical retirement and that Kuechly is being forced into it. 

So sad, I really think he would upgrade our coaching staff. You can tell he doesn't want to leave the game.