Luke Kuechly Retiring

Virgil

This is the first time maybe some of you are right we could convince him out of it after listening to the tape.  Most of the time the messaging on Megatron, trading for Rodgers, etc. is absurd, but maybe, just maybe, there is a chance.  Especially if he gets the whole off season and even half of training camp to just rest and heal.  I believe if he would ever come back, it would be for our guys.

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Rico said:

At the end of the day, Gilmore > Kuechly.

Im not sure about that. I liked Gilmore and wanted him to extended here, but Kuechly was a monster it seemed as soon as he was drafted. It took Gilmore getting into the patriots system and getting coached by the best to unlock his potential.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Sucks for Carolina.  And best of luck to him. At least he did the right way, retiring at the end of the season instead of just before. 

or at the half time of your first game with the team !!!

2 hours ago, Rico said:

At the end of the day, Gilmore > Kuechly.

Kuechly is a borderline hall of famer even after only playing 8 seasons. Gilmore is nowhere close that level yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not surprised. Injuries have started to take a toll and he was one of the locker room leaders reportedly very disappointed by Rivera's firing. 

6 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Well can I still give him his spongebaths?:cry:

Only if you get in line. I am going first. ?

• Haha (+1) 1