Luke Kuechly Retiring

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Before I finish losing my mind, maybe it is a ploy to be able to get to the Bills with McD...I have to convince myself of this somehow

This is because you didn't think he was worth anything in the other thread. Trying to get him for free and he probably read that and was offended. Shame on you sir. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Come to Buffalo, Luke

9 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Source coming 

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No hurricanes available for you to sail into this time of year.

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Git er done beane. Jk, that sux for Carolina 

5 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

:cry:There he goes boys....the finest piece of @$$ to ever play the game as well as the greatest LB of all time. 1st ballot, bust should be going up now c'mon Canton...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This either screams real head trauma or a guy who is smart to get out before it’s too late. Those concussions were no joke and he missed major time over it. 
Zero chance this is a ploy to get out of Carolina he has huge value they would trade him. He is not capable of the beating to his brain without serious damage or possibly already having serious damage 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

This either screams real head trauma or a guy who is smart to get out before it’s too late. Those concussions were no joke and he missed major time over it. 
Zero chance this is a ploy to get out of Carolina he has huge value they would trade him. He is not capable of the beating to his brain without serious damage or possibly already having serious damage 

That plus all the PEDs. Smart move.

9 minutes ago, eball said:

Smart guy. Choosing being healthy for the next 40 years. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sucks for Carolina.  And best of luck to him. At least he did the right way, retiring at the end of the season instead of just before. 

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

best person in football. have had the chance to meet him several times and have some friends that know him and he is a very good dude

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Hopefully much more. I’m proud of this guy I’ve never met for making the bold decision to take care of himself. 

Aristocat, please inform him I will wait on him hand and foot and even do his spongebaths if he will just come to Buffalo and play 1 more season so we win the Super Bowl and retire a Bill. 

PS... Bring McCaffrey with you!!

• Like (+1) 1