Joe Brady to Panthers as OC

Buffalo Boy

11 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

First Ruhle tells Baylor he is staying and goes to Carolina. Next Joe Brady says he is staying goes to Carolina. 

moral of the story NEVER BELIEVE college Coaches and what they say during Recruitment Windows until all NFL jobs And Premier College Jobs are filled. 

If I was Athletic Director for a program, I would make a standing ground rule to reporters that they can't ask anyone about prospective jobs until the season is over.  Whats he supposed to do, distract everyone by saying he'll be leaving right after the National Championship game and have that turn into a major story while the team is focused on the task at hand?  McDermott actually handled it well when he was asked about Daboll and Cleveland the week before Texans game.

Edited by cage

I don't blame him as you strike when the iron's hot being only 30.  My guess is they cut Cam Newton to save 19 million in cap room and draft either Tua, Herbert, or Fromm.  BTW, talk about a fall from grace from the 2015 team who I thought at the time would be to multiple SB's with Cam and Kuechly.