Joe Brady to Panthers as OC

Buffalo Boy

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hope they do. Get Joey Football to the NFC, por favor

Much to expensive in terms of draft stock........Tua gets taken at 7 by Panthers and sits for a year while Cam’s trade value is increased.

14 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

They need more to move up to #1, we will help them out with two 1sts for McCaffrey and Kuechly

I just wet myself?

It’s a dream but a NICE dream.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

First Ruhle tells Baylor he is staying and goes to Carolina. Next Joe Brady says he is staying goes to Carolina. 

moral of the story NEVER BELIEVE college Coaches and what they say during Recruitment Windows until all NFL jobs And Premier College Jobs are filled. 

Its the Nick Saban model

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Much to expensive in terms of draft stock........Tua gets taken at 7 by Panthers and sits for a year while Cam’s trade value is increased.

I just wet myself?

It’s a dream but a NICE dream.

As did I... I need to wear a diaper walking around thinking about this kind of stuff all the time:death:

25 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Sometimes an offensive coordinator is only as good as the talent he is coaching.  For example, Josh McDaniels sucked the big one when he left the Pats for a while.  

The Bengals should hang onto that pick no matter what.  And keep AJ Green in case he wants to hit somebody who is open on occasion.

Josh McDaniel should look in the mirror regarding the talent in Denver.  He asked for personnel control, got it, and traded off their pro bowl up n coming QB then moved up for Tebow 

He had talent in St Louis and did less with it

49 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Brady is a GREAT hire imo. He’s one of the great offensive minds in the game. This will be a 2 year stop and he will take a HC job. 

Oh you think the nacho vendor at LSU would be a good hire ?

J/K obviously. It’s going to be fun to see what he and Rhule can put together.

• Haha (+1) 1

Seems like a great hire.  It all depends on the injuries but Cam was off to the best passing season of his career a couple of years ago.  It will be real interesting to see what they do with him because I’m pretty sure Allen or Grier aren’t the answer.  

Burrow went up nearly 20% on his completion % and went from 16 to 60 tds!!! Absolutely insane and the Panthers have a bunch of weapons.  They could be real tough last year.  MR picked a good spot. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The nacho vendor just put up 350 and 4 TDs on Brent Venables defense 

You better pray the get back guy is holding Venables back! 

59 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

They need more to move up to #1, we will help them out with two 1sts for McCaffrey and Kuechly

Pretty crazy that they would just throw in Kuechly for free because it would take at least 2 1sts to pry McCaffrey away from them. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

First Ruhle tells Baylor he is staying and goes to Carolina. Next Joe Brady says he is staying goes to Carolina. 

moral of the story NEVER BELIEVE college Coaches and what they say during Recruitment Windows until all NFL jobs And Premier College Jobs are filled. 

Fixed it for you.  Why would any coach tell the truth about anything?  

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Brady is a GREAT hire imo. He’s one of the great offensive minds in the game. This will be a 2 year stop and he will take a HC job. 

that would be the plan. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Didn’t Sean Payton throw a barb or two when he left? Could be a fun storyline 

the big question will be if he can be the same guy as a full OC and with less talent than the opposition 

good hire and curious to see it play out