Sportingnews Top 50 draft prospects

GreggTX

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...isn't this a PRIME WR draft, often cited as "best in years"?......not seeing college ball, I depend on the collegiate ball followers here at TBD.......................

Yes, that is what the draft hounds are saying.

Bills need 1 or 2 wide receivers, oh yeah.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...isn't this a PRIME WR draft, often cited as "best in years"?......not seeing college ball, I depend on the collegiate ball followers here at TBD.......................

We should draft WRs in 1st and 2nd Round and hope one or both click.  We are in desperate need o f play makers

11 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

You know what's crazy is last year wasn't supposed to be a great WR draft and it turned out to be one of the deepest ever with 5 rookie WR's topping 700 yards. 2014 drafted is called one of the best ever only had 6. 5 is the 2nd most since 2000.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m just happy this draft stuff waited until January to capture our interest. Too many years of looking to the draft in October!!!  :)

I saw a tweet I posted years ago saying "If it's November and you're a Bills fan you know what time it is...Time to think about next years draft!"