Ed Oliver named to PFWA All-Rookie Team

YoloinOhio

On 1/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Artem Lipatov said:

He was beast in college. I expected more of him. But was almost invisible in rookie season in NFL. I hope next season he'll become a real monster among adults

The people who think he was almost invisible should just watch closer. 

Ed is a stud. He is gonna be really good for a really long time. 

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The people who think he was almost invisible should just watch closer. 

Ed is a stud. He is gonna be really good for a really long time. 

I seriously wonder what people are watching sometimes......

Yes.....he had a bit of a slow start at the beginning of the season (like a lot of rookies do) but before long he was just embarrising IOL.....false starts.....pentration....5 sacks....running things down from behind.

Ed Oliver will probably be in the pro bowl next year

On 1/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Artem Lipatov said:

He was beast in college. I expected more of him. But was almost invisible in rookie season in NFL. I hope next season he'll become a real monster among adults

This takes silly to an all new level...

On 2/20/2020 at 6:06 AM, YoloinOhio said:

they let him go skiing???.......????????????????

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

This takes silly to an all new level...

he was a bit hard to see for the first half of the season. He became very visible as the season progressed.

I loved this guy from the moment of Y'all got coats? I can say he struggled out of the gate. Shocking huh? What makes me love him more is McD gave him some tough love and cut his playing time. Getting the message through that you're in the NFL now dude. Ed didn't sulk and disappear. Instead he re grouped and became a true disrupter on the field and had himself one hell of a second half. To the point where he became one of my favorites by the end of the season. 

Now he's hanging around here in the winter and checking out snow boarding or something? Him? Hahahahaha he's all in on us. We will be doing doing an Eddie Eddie Eddie chant so soon. Seems to me he's got the right mix of cockiness and ability and a love for us and perhaps even our freaking spot on the map.

Eddie

Eddie

Eddie

On 1/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, Artem Lipatov said:

Yes, I watched every Bills game this seson. Can you remind me his several game changing plays?

He had a good two to three game stretch later in the year. But otherwise little impact imo. Here's hoping to much better this year.