Does Josh live in Buffalo or WNY in the offseason?

Another Fan

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

??

Allen Knox Bromance

Hope they’re getting in some strength training and running routes in the field house.  Wonder if any of the other receivers are in town

Tommy Sweeney was with them at the game as well...

Edited by Lurker
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Am I the only one that doesn't know what the difference between Buffalo and WNY are?

Buffalo is a city in Erie county.. Erie county is a part of a geographical region called Western NY

Western NY contains Erie , Chautauqua, Genesee and other counties

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Buffalo is a city in Erie county.. Erie county is a part of a geographical region called Western NY

At least those who call it WNY are not calling it “upstate NY”, which apparently is anything that is not NYC.  GRRRRR! 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wanna beat people up when they call buffalo "upstate"

Soryy, your face was "punchable"

It’s enough to just feel bad for their ignorance. Your day might end better (a/k/a NOT in jail) if you see it that way.    :)

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I know I was just teasing. You can't live in Buffalo and not also be living in Western NY. 

I know upstate NY is a silly generality meaning anything other than NYC. 

Just as silly and erroneous to say all of the Pacific NW is the same or even that all of California is the same. Seattle and Portland are far far different than the rest of the states of Washington and Oregon. 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:46 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He has said he plans to train in S. Cali in the off season.  Rents a house there to work with Jordan Palmer.  

I’m unclear if he’s allowed to work out at the Bills facility in the off-season?

I'm not too clear on that, but I lean toward him not being allowed at OBD until April 1.