Top WR Prospects

Rigotz

55 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yeah Ruggs is gonna be a monster in the NFL.  After the testing I bet he goes top 15.  

I’ll be shocked if he’s not one of the first 3 WRs off the board. To me, there’s a clear top 3 of Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs. Not that the next tier isn’t quality—just those 3 are legit game-breakers.

36 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

funny you should say that

Reagor should be a round 1 guy. He’s got speed to burn and he competes like nobody. A guy without great size that just dominates contested catch situations.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I’ll be shocked if he’s not one of the first 3 WRs off the board. To me, there’s a clear top 3 of Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs. Not that the next tier isn’t quality—just those 3 are legit game-breakers.

Reagor should be a round 1 guy. He’s got speed to burn and he competes like nobody. A guy without great size that just dominates contested catch situations.

It's not a perfect comparison by any stretch, but I like Reagor for many of the same reason that I liked DJ Moore a couple years ago. He's probably the WR I'm realistically hoping for if we take one in the first round.

And I'm similarly high on Ruggs; I wouldn't be all that shocked if he was ultimately the #1 or #2 WR off the board.

I am skeptical of Reagor because I wonder why he wasn't that productive of a WR at TCU. Ranked 165th in terms of yards.  I get that college production for sure is scheme and QB talent related, but if he is that talented, one would think an offense would want to feature him more.