Top WR Prospects

Rigotz

I love that everyone is sleeping on Chase Claypool. I hope every executive is as well, except for ours. He is 6'5" just like Mike Evans, has the same exact body type as Mike Evans, will put up similar numbers at the combine as Mike Evans, and is one of the most underrated WR prospects in this draft. He has excellent body control, can jump over defenders to highpoint the ball, has excellent hands, runs a solid route tree for a guy his size, has deceptive speed, and is good with the ball in his hands after the catch for a big guy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Here's a great link breaking down the top WR prospects in this year's draft:

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/evaluations/top-15-2020-nfl-draft-wr-rankings

Who do you like?

Good topic, but this link leads to a page last updated in July of 2019.  It misses a season of information.  That said Juedy appears to be the best, but long gone by the time the Bills pick.  I like Pittman from USC in round 2 or 3.  Shenault is certainly a good round 1 candidate, but will he be there?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

I love that everyone is sleeping on Chase Claypool. I hope every executive is as well, except for ours. He is 6'5" just like Mike Evans, has the same exact body type as Mike Evans, will put up similar numbers at the combine as Mike Evans, and is one of the most underrated WR prospects in this draft. He has excellent body control, can jump over defenders to highpoint the ball, has excellent hands, runs a solid route tree for a guy his size, has deceptive speed, and is good with the ball in his hands after the catch for a big guy. 

Yup! Guy is a monster. I'm hoping the whole NFL sleeps on this guy and we can grab him with a later pick. After combine i'm sure his stock will jump up a ton though. Hes going to put up huge numbers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, VirginiaMike said:

Good topic, but this link leads to a page last updated in July of 2019.  It misses a season of information.  That said Juedy appears to be the best, but long gone by the time the Bills pick.  I like Pittman from USC in round 2 or 3.  Shenault is certainly a good round 1 candidate, but will he be there?

I've seen some sources list Pittman as a late 1st round pick. The combine is going to be big for him to prove he has NFL speed. 

36 minutes ago, H2o said:

Love, love Claypool!  He also dealt with his sister committing suicide and is from Canada.  Seems like a really mature guy and would be a perfect addition to our receiving core.

1 hour ago, yungmack said:

Do not overlook Michael Pittman.

He’s a baller and another perfect complement.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

With every top prospect over 6' we really cant go wrong.

I dont think we'll have a shot at Jeudy or Lamb since we're picking at 22.

I wouldnt mind Shenault at 22, and another WR in the 4th or so. Desperately need to find hungry playmakers to put around Josh.

Exactly.....give me a player that will actually CATCH those end zone passes Josh is throwing.......

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I know he hasn't declared yet, but I expect Justin Jefferson to move up the charts if he does. I know he is a slot receiver, but damn, he is a good one.

He better declare after OBJ handed him that $$$ on camera last night for the world to see. :lol:

Edit:

LSU is claiming OBJ was handing out "fake" money. :lol: Yeah, I bet.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/14/odell-beckham-hands-out-cash-to-lsu-players-and-lsu-quickly-claims-it-was-fake/

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

That worked when took James Hardy and Stevie Johnson in 2008 as well as Chris Burkett and Andre Reed in 1985.

With only 2 true NFL quality WRs on roster they should absolutely double down in draft and likely sign one in UFA. 

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

He better declare after OBJ handed him that $$$ on camera last night for the world to see. :lol:

LSU says it is all fake money. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Just saw that and edited my original post. :lol: Thanks :thumbsup:

they also said he was paying market value for the Jerseys. Now that NCAA says players can make money off their likeness. 

either way of course he is declaring. 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't see the game, but tough night stat wise vs LSU?...…...

Higgins reminds me of James Lofton, 

Trevor Lawrence had a tough night, so kinda goes with the territory

Clemson had a tough night trying to keep pace with the run away freight train Burrows and co.

Higgins showed his toughness

Get er done Beane man

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2