Brady moves out of his NE Home, cleans out Gillette Stadium suite

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

NOTE: After reading the article, this is kind of like a Timmah Graham article; reporting something that happens every year, however, but in a manner that suggests something different is happening when there is no proof.

"It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before."

So ridiculous.

Hmmm,I think the only thing that's different from all the rest is that this time he took his Tampons with him

39 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I opted for brevity because I was tying to beat some of our prolific posters to the punch and NE was much quicker to type than Massachusetts.

Plus, Connecticut is to New England what Buffalo is to upstate NY. ?

Oh your not the only one! Lol ESPN been saying it all day.. Been driving me nuts.. lol

and for the record I hope he resigns I don’t expect him to... Stidham starts and he is either good or we better be bad enough be in the Lawrence sweepstakes lol

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've heard the Tommy Boy to Chargers rumor, because they want to sell tickets.  As for Rivers to Miami, please let that happen!

Wouldn’t Vegas be a smarter spot? New market and a huge name signing?

33 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Well if they said it, it must be true because of credibility and stuff.  

Greenwich, Connecticut is much closer to the Meadowlands than Gillette.  About 37 miles by car compared to 175 miles to Foxborough.  Greenwich is a commuter town to NYC.  

Neither of those teams are looking for a QB and I could have sworn The Razor was closer but I’m to lazy to check your math lol

51 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The biggest reason I doubt that is because of Rivers' kids and the fact he helicoptered between home in San Diego and work in LA every day just so he could still be with his family without having to move them 100 miles and uproot them from school. I'd be surprised if he was willing to move across the country.

Well he did say he’s not retiring anytime soon and that he’s down to play for another team should the chargers move on from him after this year, his contract is expired and technically is a free agent, Miami would be a good destination for him

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Could be as well.  But they're not in California.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I don't get why he doesn't retire.

He has absolutely nothing to prove................ and he cheats. ?

Probably wants to prove he can win it all without cheating.  Yeah, good luck with that!

22 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Neither of those teams are looking for a QB and I could have sworn The Razor was closer but I’m to lazy to check your math lol

Check my math??  As in 37 < 175?? 

Look at a f@#$ing map.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Say what you want, but he deserved all the success he had. I've never seen anyone play QB better and I've been watching football since guys like Johnny Unitas, Jack Kemp and Joe Namath were in their primes.

I know this is a little silly, but he'd be a great mentor for Josh Allen. He knows how our offense works and he excelled at those aspects of the game where Josh needs the most work. Oh and I'm not talking about signing him as a player either.

Edited by GreggTX

5 hours ago, Ennjay said:

He moved out of a house in Brookline . . . and into a house in Greenwich.

Unless he plans to sign with the Giants or Jets (yeah right) he hasn't gone anywhere.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Well if they said it, it must be true because of credibility and stuff.  

Greenwich, Connecticut is much closer to the Meadowlands than Gillette.  About 37 miles by car compared to 175 miles to Foxborough.  Greenwich is a commuter town to NYC.  

13 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Say what you want, but he deserved all the success he had. I've never seen anyone play QB better and I've been watching football since guys like Johnny Unitas, Jack Kemp and Joe Namath were in their primes.

I know this is a little silly, but he'd be a great mentor for Josh Allen. He knows how our offense works and he excelled at those aspects of the game where Josh needs the most work. Oh and I'm not talking about signing him as a player either.

I don't think it's that far outside the realm of possibility that he winds up a NY Giant.  Judge is the Pats ST guy, he just hired the Pats QB coach Schuplinski.  Nice cap space open for 2020, a nice low draft selection, Killer running back.  What's it take to sit Jones for another season and let him learn behind Brady?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I've heard the Tommy Boy to Chargers rumor, because they want to sell tickets.  As for Rivers to Miami, please let that happen!

...why not walk away on top?......Montana to KC or Emmitt to 'Zona thinking they still had it (and did not)?.......Brady short on cash?.......

Fuh K Tawmy Brady 

26 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Of his contemporaries, I still think Manning looked better to my eyes...when comparing both of them at their peak years.  Take away the cheating (and I don't, because it happened and it DID help him) but even with that, Manning looked to just be a better passer to me.  At his peak Brady made all the throws, but even then the Pats relied on the pick plays as their bread-and-butter.  Maybe its smart to do what works, but Manning made every throw to every part of the field and didn't really fall back on one thing.

42 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I think he'd be a great player signing. (*** ducks ***) IF he'd be willing to be a backup/mentor. With Daboll as the OC and the Bills running many Patriot concepts, what better veteran in the QB room could there possibly be? And if he had to play he'd be a heck of a lot better option than Matt Barkley. Plus there's practically no chance of a QB controversy because of his age.

But I'm sure he wants to start somewhere.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why not walk away on top?......Montana to KC or Emmitt to 'Zona thinking they still had it (and did not)?.......Brady short on cash?.......

Few athletes walk away on top and Tommy has said he wants to play until he's 45.  I'll bet the Cheaters told him "we're not giving you a 3-year deal, much less at market rates." 

And as I hinted at above, he probably wants to prove it was mostly him winning Championships, and I'm sure Belicheat wants to do the same.

6 hours ago, Ennjay said:

He moved out of a house in Brookline . . . and into a house in Greenwich.

Unless he plans to sign with the Giants or Jets (yeah right) he hasn't gone anywhere.

Maybe he heard to move to Hartford is back on.

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

I expect he retires a Patriot.  But if he leaves, I think the likely landing spot is Las Vegas. Gruden is not thrilled with Carr, and could Brady an upgrade and a perfect bridge to a newly drafted QB.  If this happens, Carr could very well end up in New England as the best free agent available. 

Br*dy and P5t5rman.  What a pair!