Brady moves out of his NE Home, cleans out Gillette Stadium suite

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Assuming another truckload of cash under the table from Kraft so he doesn't eat up cap space?  Sure.

What he most wants is to win a SB without Belichick.  But it won't happen.

I’d also bet if Belichick won a SB next year without Brady, it would be his favorite. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Thing is.............

Why would any team outside of the Patriots want a 43 year old QB who is a shell of himself?

Brady would be smart to just go back to NE or just retire.

Any other option WILL NOT end well for Brady.

for a last grasp at success.

Same thing for Brees and Rivers and all the other  long int he tool QB's.  

53 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If they win next year I could see him chasing 3

Neither one of us knows what's in Lawrence's head, but this is extremely unlikely if he projects as the #1 pick in the draft.  Guys like Mark Sanchez and Johnny Manziel left early and cleaned up.  Guys like Matt Leinart and our own Matt Barkley stuck around one more year and sank a little (Leinert from top pick to borderline top 10) and a lot (from first round to fourth).  It's hard to imagine anyone participating in Power 5 football at his level sticking around longer than he has to.

'Course there's Andrew Luck too.  Stayed the one more year and was still the #1 pick.  But he hears a different drummer from a lot of NFL players.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Can I just briefly go off topic here and say that our boards here are a whole lot easier on the eyes and contain a whole lot less annoying ad pop ups along the way! It’s like every post there is followed by another ad and really messes with the readability, overall flow. But hey, that’s a Pats board, so to the admins over there, forget I said anything! :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

NOTE: After reading the article, this is kind of like a Timmah Graham article; reporting something that happens every year, however, but in a manner that suggests something different is happening when there is no proof.

"It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before."

So ridiculous.

Gotta get them clicks, get them page views!! Ta hell with accurate, objective reporting, dramatize the sh*t outta everything, true or false, and get them clicks!

Edited by blacklabel

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Can I just briefly go off topic here and say that our boards here are a whole lot easier on the eyes and contain a whole lot less annoying ad pop ups along the way! It’s like every post there is followed by another ad and really messes with the readability, overall flow. But hey, that’s a Pats board, so to the admins over there, forget I said anything! :thumbsup:

yeah it really is a horrible board 

• Like (+1) 2

He's going nowhere.

Only team he would play for would have to have a strong o-line, good WR's, a good TE and lastly a top 5 defense.  Not many of those teams around without a viable starting QB.  His play noticeably slipped this year, not going anywhere unless its the perfect scenario.  He will demand they give him the tools he needs for a final year or two run.  Up to them if they keep him or not.  

Don't see his leaving happening.

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Lol CT is still NE, he is not signed so of course he cleaned everything out.. this is not news but why do people forget that CT is NE? Or that the Razor is  still the closest NFL stadium to him. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Another off-the-wall question is will the NFL come down hard on the Patriots and Belichick after being shamed by MLB's response to the Houston Astros and Alex Cora. It's going to be really hard arguing that the two sign stealing operations are apples and oranges. Will the Hoodie walk gracefully into retirement after knowing he's looking at a year's suspension?

No, they already stated that football operations had no knowledge of the taping.. so how can you come down hard on BB if you just said he had no knowledge.. they will be fined..

25 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol CT is still NE, he is not signed so of course he cleaned everything out.. this is not news but why do people forget that CT is NE? Or that the Razor is  still the closest NFL stadium to him. 

No, they already stated that football operations had no knowledge of the taping.. so how can you come down hard on BB if you just said he had no knowledge.. they will be fined..

I opted for brevity because I was tying to beat some of our prolific posters to the punch and NE was much quicker to type than Massachusetts.

Plus, Connecticut is to New England what Buffalo is to upstate NY. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

True.  I'm thinking long suspension.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

The biggest rumor is the Chargers and that Rivers is linked to Miami but that’s only a rumor

The biggest reason I doubt that is because of Rivers' kids and the fact he helicoptered between home in San Diego and work in LA every day just so he could still be with his family without having to move them 100 miles and uproot them from school. I'd be surprised if he was willing to move across the country.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes, that's Belichick's M.O.  Having no clue what happening around the team.  

44 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well if they said it, it must be true because of credibility and stuff.  

Greenwich, Connecticut is much closer to the Meadowlands than Gillette.  About 37 miles by car compared to 175 miles to Foxborough.  Greenwich is a commuter town to NYC.  

Edited by Jauronimo