Brady moves out of his NE Home, cleans out Gillette Stadium suite

I expect he retires a Patriot.  But if he leaves, I think the likely landing spot is Las Vegas. Gruden is not thrilled with Carr, and could Brady an upgrade and a perfect bridge to a newly drafted QB.  If this happens, Carr could very well end up in New England as the best free agent available. 

57 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

0-16 and drafting Trevor Lawrence in '21?

I know that's the first year TL is eligible to come out, but isn't he likely to stay at Clemson his senior year and join the NFL Draft in 2022? I guess he can wait and decide when the time comes, depending on where he might like to play.

40 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Makes sense for him to finish up his career somewhere else.  Creates distance between himself and that cheating organization for his legacy’s sake.  But you will still never be able to separate the 2.  

He might not want to work for Kraft anymore - or be around that team anymore - there's been a lot of bad stuff going on over the last few years in that building and by those people.

25 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I expect he retires a Patriot.  But if he leaves, I think the likely landing spot is Las Vegas. Gruden is not thrilled with Carr, and could Brady an upgrade and a perfect bridge to a newly drafted QB.  If this happens, Carr could very well end up in New England as the best free agent available. 

He would have to beat out Nate Peterman first.

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

I know that's the first year TL is eligible to come out, but isn't he likely to stay at Clemson his senior year and join the NFL Draft in 2022? I guess he can wait and decide when the time comes, depending on where he might like to play.

Why?

Another off-the-wall question is will the NFL come down hard on the Patriots and Belichick after being shamed by MLB's response to the Houston Astros and Alex Cora. It's going to be really hard arguing that the two sign stealing operations are apples and oranges. Will the Hoodie walk gracefully into retirement after knowing he's looking at a year's suspension?

38 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

What if he went to Miami? 

He’s not gonna go to Miami the rumor is Rivers might sign there since Miami has the most cap space to spend in free agency this year, technically Miami can turn it around next year with all the cap space plus 13 draft picks starting with 3 first rounders.The only way Brady goes to Miami is because of the connection between him and Flores 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Another off-the-wall question is will the NFL come down hard on the Patriots and Belichick after being shamed by MLB's response to the Houston Astros and Alex Cora. It's going to be really hard arguing that the two sign stealing operations are apples and oranges. Will the Hoodie walk gracefully into retirement after knowing he's looking at a year's suspension?

I'll take   What is Never for $1000 Alex 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Thing is.............

Why would any team outside of the Patriots want a 43 year old QB who is a shell of himself?

Brady would be smart to just go back to NE or just retire.

Any other option WILL NOT end well for Brady.

He still threw for 4,000 yards and had 24TD - 8 INT's. He'd make the Chargers a contender with those weapons on O. It would be very much like Payton to the Broncos for 1-2 years. 

They can move into their Beverly Hills mansion... It all makes sense. 

Edited by Motorin'

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

I think Brady is motivated by winning one more championship, not by getting "the big bucks." I could see him taking vet min if that meant getting him more weapons at wr. 

Assuming another truckload of cash under the table from Kraft so he doesn't eat up cap space?  Sure.

What he most wants is to win a SB without Belichick.  But it won't happen.

• Like (+1) 1