Brady moves out of his NE Home, cleans out Gillette Stadium suite

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He’s just playing hardball forcing them to either pay him huge bucks or play the victim card of “they didn’t want me anymore” 

I think Brady is motivated by winning one more championship, not by getting "the big bucks." I could see him taking vet min if that meant getting him more weapons at wr. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think Brady is motivated by winning one more championship, not by getting "the big bucks." I could see him taking vet min if that meant getting him more weapons at wr. 

The question is whether he trusts NE to do that any more. That's what was supposed to happen this past year.

• Like (+1) 1

Cleaning out the locker is nothing   

Every player does this

Tom Brady and family have moved to Connecticut,  

so so far away!!!

Brady has made it fairly clear that he doesn't want to retire in 2020, but that doesn't mean he plans to stay with the Patriots. Adding fuel to the fire on Tuesday is a report from local sports radio station WEEI's Greg Hill on the Brady family's current whereabouts. After listing their Brookline, Massachusetts, home for sale in August, the clan has seemingly fully relocated to a new home in Greenwich, Connecticut — a cool 3-hour drive from Gillette Stadium. 

@Doc has a new neighbor 

and its closer for when @mead107 wants to drop a deuce in Toms yard 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost