LSU WR’s or Bills WR’s ?

Teddy KGB

Whose got better wideouts   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Whose got better wideouts

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's really unfortunate that such a good QB is going to be so thoroughly ruined by a horrible franchise.

maybe, but I don’t think that is how it works. Imo Good players lift the franchise. If he is ‘ruined’ he probably wasn’t making it anyway

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

54 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Nope. Not dominating or consistent enough to be even in that category. But you’re entitled to your opinion

You have to consistently dominate to be a top 45 receiver in the NFL? Boy, there are like 10 teams with a single WR on their roster who are qualified to be a good #2. What’s your criteria for a good number one? Jerry Rice clone?

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I thought the same thing last night watching the game. I wondered if the Bills have a single offensive Skill position player that would start for LSU.  

It really is an interesting thought. These LSU skill players are ridiculous. I think that Singletary would certainly be in the rotation. I actually like Edwards-Helaire as a guy to join the Bills backfield. He has a different skill set. I’d give our skill players for theirs for sure though. They are special.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Utah John said:

Wait till the LSU WRs have to go up against NFL CBs.  Wait till the LSU WRs have to recognize NFL defenses in the blink of an eye, and make route adjustments.  I'm not saying they can't do that, I'm saying that until they show what they can do against NFL competition, this is a silly comparison.

They go against nfl caliber DBs all season - CJ Henderson (UF), Xavier McKinney (Bama), Trevon Diggs (bama),  Cameron Dantzler (Miss St), JR Reed (UGA),  and their secondary will all likely be in the nfl which I’m sure they practice against each other a lot.   Now it’s not the same as an NFL defense, but the SEC is about as close is you get in terms of talent and scheme. 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:58 AM, mannc said:

And yet there were five WRs taken in second and early third (and who the Bills passed on) just this past year who appear to be headed for stardom.  It’s not that hard.

Hopefully not.

For 1st rounders we hit on Moulds and Lee Evans.

Missed on Sammy.  (KC $21M cap hit next year omg that dude had better score 5 TD's a game from now on)

On 1/13/2020 at 11:59 PM, mannc said:

I think the Bills would still be playing if we had swapped them out.

Who's going to throw them the ball?  

Or are you proposing a visionary new offense in which the wideouts throw the ball to themselves?

On 1/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, Augie said:

I give a lot of credit to guys who have done it against NFL defenses, but I think the LSU guys may have a higher ceiling. 

The good news is, get ONE top flight guy and this whole deal looks very different. 

To paraphrase Barry Switzer "LSU doesn't have to worry about a salary cap."