Why sign any of our Free Agents ?

Stallions

Yeah Wallace is killing us with those game checks. Can’t believe a UDFA started most games for two years on a top defense. 

I say cut kroft, cut smith, cut DiMarco, cut Murphy, let Wallace go, Shaq is gone, Phillips is gone.. take allllllllllll that money and lets sign duke to a contract extension. 

Clown avatar guy for gm of the year over here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Stallions said:

Jordan Phillips and Shaq will demand much more money then they are worth.  Levi Wallace can't tackle and cover a decent receiver.

Use the combined $ for Phillips and Shaq for a dominating, Free Agent DL and draft a CB. 

Come on man. At least try and learn the rules of free agency if you’re going to post something obnoxious like this. Levi Wallace is an Exclusive Rights Free Agent (ERFA). He’s going to make the league minimum this year as a member of the Buffalo Bills. It would be stupid to not bring him back. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Stallions said:

Jordan Phillips and Shaq will demand much more money then they are worth.  Levi Wallace can't tackle and cover a decent receiver.

Use the combined $ for Phillips and Shaq for a dominating, Free Agent DL and draft a CB. 

So does it make sense to pay other people's free agents because they will demand less money than they are worth.  Shaq and Jordan like the team, know the system and if they can be had for what the Bills would pay for some other comparable free agent .. fine. I do not want to pile on about Levi but good luck finding a starting or backup CB as good as Levi for that price tag.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah Wallace is killing us with those game checks. Can’t believe a UDFA started most games for two years on a top defense. 

I say cut kroft, cut smith, cut DiMarco, cut Murphy, let Wallace go, Shaq is gone, Phillips is gone.. take allllllllllll that money and lets sign duke to a contract extension. 

Clown avatar guy for gm of the year over here. 

This is pure gold!!!!??