National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Then let the bidding begin. I'd think that having his college QB as a pro might be an attractive option over Carolina. 

I keep thinking Tepper is going to write Mike Brown a fat check he won’t be able to resist to get them to trade them the #1 pick so they can take burrow. Tepper seems like a guy who does whatever it takes to get what he wants and mike Brown is..... not.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I keep thinking Tepper is going to write Mike Brown a fat check he won’t be able to resist to get them to trade them the #1 pick so they can take burrow. Tepper seems like a guy who does whatever it takes to get what he wants and mike Brown is..... not.

Hadn't considered that, but you are spot on about Mike Brown. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure there’s a price the Bengals would be willing to entertain to trade out of #1. 

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m no expert and I’m guessing here but....did Luck elevate his team, or did they elevate him? I think it’s probably true that the talent around him may have elevated Burrow. Not saying he will not be great, but it’s a one year thing. This is what makes it interesting. 

good arm, accurate. Maybe a touch less athletic than luck. Smart even though not a Stanford guy. Post game has regularly dissected what they saw on tape vs what happened pretty quick and live. 

the holes are few, and I think you could easily argue he elevated this team to a national championship 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, K-9 said:

If the Bengals were smart, they'd bring Burow's OC to Cinci and give him whatever he wants. 

More realistically snag joe Brady as OC. Another William and Mary guy and almost certainly on the fast track to be the next offensive guru HC. Just the LSU passing game coordinator but he’s the dude you want.

• Like (+1) 1