National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Hey, I’m rooting for our guy, we NEED him to take the next step, but I’ve got QB envy every time I’ve seen this Burrow dude play.

Yeah, Allen needs to take the next step and the one after that in the NFL. Burow needs to take the first step in the league. 

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he is the most pro ready QB since Luck...

if anything he looks way better. Luck was a top 5 QB 3 years into his career with HOF QB's still in the league 

Burrow has had a phenomenal year, but I'm not putting him in the same category as Luck.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Looks great against college DBs

Better than great. And that’s not a scrub defense he’s shredding tonight. And surprise, surprise, all first round QBs don’t look this special against college DBs.

Just now, jrober38 said:

Lawrence looking like a deer in the headlights for what seems like the last 3 hours.

I'm going to bed in anticipation that my baby will be up by 6. Ugh. 

Hopefully your baby doesn’t have bad Josh Dreams by 3am and get you up earlier. Or you don’t do that to yourself.......sleep tight! 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, mannc said:

This will be the first loss of his college career—assuming they don’t come back.

Yeah.  His mental edge has left the building.     Still like his potential with one more year of college experience...