National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

They want to discourage this type of play.

It's severe, yes, but it's all about safety.

It's frustrating when it is not a dirty hit, but I agree with the way they rule it.

I get it, and we can agree to disagree. Unless it is a hit TO the head, I can’t see ejection. He hit the guy in the shoulder pads and got kicked out of the game. Keep this up, and I’ll stop watching before too long. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

They want to discourage this type of play.

It's severe, yes, but it's all about safety.

It's frustrating when it is not a dirty hit, but I agree with the way they rule it.

Yeah, it’s really about the defender not getting injured by lowering their head and hitting with the crown. It’s textbook what not to do, and the defender is at much greater risk than the player being hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I get it, and we can agree to disagree. Unless it is a hit TO the head, I can’t see ejection. He hit the guy in the shoulder pads and got kicked out of the game. Keep this up, and I’ll stop watching before too long. 

Think Shazier. It’s dangerous to the defender to hit this way. Huge risk of paralysis. 

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Canton should just put the Bosa and Watt Bro busts up now, no way Young is better than any of them IMO...

Didnt compare him to Watt. Young is definitely a better prospect than either Bosa coming out of osu. This is not a hot take, this is pretty much what everyone in the program says. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1