National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Two tiny terrors at RB?

He's just short, very powerful and thick legs, hes a shiftier Maurice Jones Drew.

5 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Man, Bengals fans are lucky...

No, Burrow is unlucky, Bengals ownership blows, so i dont expect much from poor Joe there.

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

How do you know that? Jamarcus Russell.

I love it when people say a prospect will be a bust because somebody that played at the same school in a different era in a different system for a different coach with a different skillset and a different personality was a bust. Very logical.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He's just short, very powerful and thick legs, hes a shiftier Maurice Jones Drew.

No, Burrow is unlucky, Bengals ownership blows, so i dont expect much from poor Joe there.

Maybe he can pull an Eli Manning draft day special.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

It keeps me awake at night! I’m afraid too check under my bed!!! 

Do you sleep on a bridge? 

Which of the two RB's featured make a better compliment to Motor from a stylistic point of view?

I love Josh Allen and I'm glad he's our guy, but this gif makes me want to trade everything we own and get Burrow... What a stud. Enjoy it while it lasts, Cincinnati is the geographical and professional football equivalent of the space between your third and fourth toe. 

Edited by whatdrought

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Do you sleep on a bridge? 

Which of the two RB's featured make a better compliment to Motor from a stylistic point of view?

Jesus both of them looked good - we should find a really friggen good RB in this draft

10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Two tiny terrors at RB?

he is a beast, not to mention he was very heads up on not running out of bounds and draining the clock last night - can always use smart players like that as well

7 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Jesus both of them looked good - we should find a really friggen good RB in this draft

he is a beast, not to mention he was very heads up on not running out of bounds and draining the clock last night - can always use smart players like that as well

I don't know much about them, but I take it LSU kid is more power, Clemson more speed (sorry, can't type either of their names. lol)

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/clyde-edwards-helaire/WTikYedcYq

These scouting reports make Edwards-Halaire seem just like Motor... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't know who that Clemson QB was last night, but it wasn't Trevor Lawrence.

Joe Burrow is unreal, but I have this strange feeling that I don't trust him in the NFL, and I have nothing to back up that feeling..

The two best WR's out there both can't go pro - Chase and Ross.

Higgins didn't do much and something I've noticed is that he gets banged up almost every game...

Etienne and Edwards-Elaire are studs.  I'd love either of them back there with Singletary.

The cornerbacks - Terrell and Fulton.... yikes. 

Simmons is a monster.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don't know who that Clemson QB was last night, but it wasn't Trevor Lawrence.

Joe Burrow is unreal, but I have this strange feeling that I don't trust him in the NFL, and I have nothing to back up that feeling..

The two best WR's out there both can't go pro - Chase and Ross.

Higgins didn't do much and something I've noticed is that he gets banged up almost every game...

Etienne and Edwards-Elaire are studs.  I'd love either of them back there with Singletary.

The cornerbacks - Terrell and Fulton.... yikes. 

Simmons is a monster.

You forgot about Patrick Queen from LSU dude was all over the place last night

K'lavon Chaisson impressed me in last night's game. He has a good chance of being the Bills pick in the first round, in my opinion.

McDermott and Frazier will love his versatility. He can rush or drop. He might even be able to play strong side linebacker on 1st and 2nd down and rush on 3rd. Sort of a Lorenzo Alexander replacement.

If pick 22 rolls around and there isn't an offensive playmaker they love, they could certainly do a lot worse than adding Chaisson to their front seven.

4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I love it when people say a prospect will be a bust because somebody that played at the same school in a different era in a different system for a different coach with a different skillset and a different personality was a bust. Very logical.

exactly. 

56 minutes ago, Logic said:

K'lavon Chaisson impressed me in last night's game. He has a good chance of being the Bills pick in the first round, in my opinion.

McDermott and Frazier will love his versatility. He can rush or drop. He might even be able to play strong side linebacker on 1st and 2nd down and rush on 3rd. Sort of a Lorenzo Alexander replacement.

If pick 22 rolls around and there isn't an offensive playmaker they love, they could certainly do a lot worse than adding Chaisson to their front seven.

I want our first three picks to be offense, but I could definitely see this happening.  Another LSU #18 wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1