National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Think Shazier. It’s dangerous to the defender to hit this way. Huge risk of paralysis. 

It’s why I ended my rugby days, but it happened too fast on the field to do differently. I knew the risks when I walked on the field. Discourage it? Absolutely!  Ejection is overboard. The pendulum swung too far, and too fast. A 15 yard penalty was plenty there, and even that I question. 

I’ll take my OWN risks, but hope to never seriously injure others. 

Edited by Augie

Burrows throws a super pretty ball and is a good athlete. But he is also probably the oldest guy on the field , he really should look superior especially as a big time prospect

He is 3 years older than Trevor , he should definitely be more poised.. I couldn't imagine a college Lawrence at 23 lol

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s why I ended my rugby days, but it happened too fast on the field to do differently. I knew the risks when I walked on the field. Discourage it? Absolutely!  Ejection is overboard. The pendulum swung too far, and too fast. A 15 yard penalty was plenty there, and even that I question. 

He’s also ejected from the 1st half of the 1st game of the 2020 season because it happened in the 2nd half. Worst rule ever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1