National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Didn’t t go to the game. It was $2600 for the 2 of us to enter. If it got to $1500 I’d have done it but that was too much. I really don’t care who wins or loses. I guess I’m rooting for Clemson so that I don’t have to listen to everyone. She went to LSU and is a special kinda crazy so I’m keeping my mouth shut. This sucks

I'll take a cheese and pepperoni  from Turtle Bay, muffuletta from central grocery, and a hurricane from LaFites. Lol. Man I love that place. Have a great time man

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

NFL officiating is poor quality on purpose. The bias is wanted .NFL teams have owners. College football has no such thing. 

why watch nfl if you think its fixed.  I cant see that. no way tenn beats Balt if its fixed. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I want player safety too. Where do you draw the line? I ended my college rugby career with a crown of the head hit/neck injury. I didn’t mean to, and it was the other guys thigh. It just happened so fast! What we just witnessed should NOT be a penalty. 

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah if thats the rule that’s the way it goes.  but I would go with a warning with a series or two out first.  

They want to discourage this type of play.

It's severe, yes, but it's all about safety.

It's frustrating when it is not a dirty hit, but I agree with the way they rule it.

Just now, RyanC883 said:

why watch nfl if you think its fixed.  I cant see that. no way tenn beats Balt if its fixed. 

It’s not “ fixed”. Refs just help certain teams along. Certain big TV market teams get a lot of bias their way, and the others have to just overcome it. Baltimore isn’t known for getting a lot of help from the refs.