National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

I don't think he goes top 10.

I think teams will prioritize other positions and come back for a receiver in round 2. 

What do you mean who goes 1 and 2? Overall or receivers? If receivers I think Jeudy and Lamb. 

Jeudy definitely will be the first WR taken 

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I just want an absolute monster of a receiver... a clear cut game dominating #1 WR...... which then makes Smoke a #2 (which would be awesome for all)

And yes, I’d be perfectly fine trading up for that WR...

Getting the pick right is far more important than trading up. We’ve burned too many premium picks trading up when players selected later go on to have better careers. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Many, many WR's available this year to waste premium picks by trading up for one.

The Bills once got Eric Moulds at 24. End of story.

Exactly. That was probably the best draft class ever for receivers.

Not saying this one will be as good, but it looks to be very solid. Really good players are going to be available when our pick comes up. We'll have a shot at several excellent receiving prospects. 

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder what could be done to get our boy to read the field faster? Would absolutely love if there was some kind of VR Allen could use to read as many defensive schemes as possible. I hope he’s somewhere working on the deep ball as I’m typing this. We need points in 2020!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Getting the pick right is far more important than trading up. We’ve burned too many premium picks trading up when players selected later go on to have better careers. 

Stay, trade up, trade back.. I agree with you... Just as long as we get the pick right and get that dominant #1 guy. 

• Like (+1) 1