National Championship Game. Tigers vs Tigers

stevestojan

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Funny how people forget about the likes of Ty Detmer, David Klinger, and the like.  College success doesn’t always equate to NFL success.  

20 years ago, sure.

More recently it's been a better indicator. 

College passing schemes are much more like their NFL counter parts than they were in the 90s. 

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Funny how people forget about the likes of Ty Detmer, David Klinger, and the like.  College success doesn’t always equate to NFL success.  

If you can’t tell the difference between those guys and Lawrence and Burrow then you’re hopeless.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

There's a good chance it happens.

This is the best WR draft class in 10 years. 

It's basic supply and demand. Teams will prioritize other positions and go after the receivers later than expected because there are so many great options available. 

Who do you think goes 1st &  2nd and  and you don’t think Higgins will go top 10 ?

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

There's a good chance it happens.

This is the best WR draft class in 10 years. 

It's basic supply and demand. Teams will prioritize other positions and go after the receivers later than expected because there are so many great options available. 

I just want an absolute monster of a receiver... a clear cut game dominating #1 WR...... which then makes Smoke a #2 (which would be awesome for all)

And yes, I’d be perfectly fine trading up for that WR...

Just now, Putin said:

Who do you think goes 1st &  2nd and  and you don’t think Higgins will go top 10 ?

I don't think he goes top 10.

I think teams will prioritize other positions and come back for a receiver in round 2. 

What do you mean who goes 1 and 2? Overall or receivers? If receivers I think Jeudy and Lamb. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

I just want an absolute monster of a receiver... a clear cut game dominating #1 WR...... which then makes Smoke a #2 (which would be awesome for all)

And yes, I’d be perfectly fine trading up for that WR...

So do I.

I'm just pointing out I don't think we'll have to trade up.

Most big boards have 20 receivers in the top 100 players overall.

Receivers will go a little later than expected because there are so many good ones available.

I think we'll have plenty of great options available when our pick comes up in round 1.